The UNforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosgirl84 said:

why thank you, mr. griffiths. :sexywink:

UF has always been my favorite, and you have given it the perfect description.

what a beautiful album.
BG, thanks for putting up with my antics...

Thanks for the compliment, too... But to be honest, I never know what to say about that album. It's beyond words. There again, much of U2 is. If you're interested, I wrote this little review on The Unforgettable Fire a while back. I wish I'd made it longer, as I left so much ground uncovered. If you're ever bored, check it out and let me know what you think of it:

http://forum.interference.com/t77321.html

Angela Harlem said:

I'm kinda envious of you actually. It would be fun to experience some of these albums for the 1st time again. Savour this!

I know I was thinking the same thing, how completely awesome it would be to listen to U2 for the first time again.

I too love the line from Promenade and the spiral staircase bit, the whole song is one of the sexiest U2 songs to me... it reminds me of the pic of Bono coming down the staircase ( I know I always talk about that but it always comes to mind when I think of Promenade) UF and JT are my 2 top albums that I have with me at all times. The song UF along with Bad are 2 of the best U2 songs ever created imo :yes:

Back
Top Bottom