The ultimate U2:3D show will take place in Denmark!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungDude

The Fly
I read on U2.com that they were planning to show U2:3D at the Tycho Brahe Planetarium in Copenhagen, so I sent them an email asking when they will starts showing it, bucause its not that far from me even though I live in Sweden.

And today I got this unexpected and amazing answer!

Hello Fredrik, We are currently working on a version of the U2 3D movie for our dome screen.When we (hopefully) succeed, and the edited version is finally accepted by the producer, we will announce the dates on our home page. It will be the largest projection of this 3D movie in the World, and our sound equipment matches the scale; so the audience of Tycho Brahe Planetarium will get a superb experience of the movie. So, please keep an eye on our home page www . planetariet . dk

I guess the hardcore fans will have to gather in Copehagen! :wink:

gabrielvox said:
U2 loves Denmark more than Canada, clearly.

Strangely, I listened to the Vertigo concert from Copenhagen just yesterday, and you might be right here.

:happy:

After all, Denmark is following up on the millenium goals and that's reason enough to love it.

U23D on a planetarium dome sounds awesome.

I would definitely love to fly over to Denmark to see it there, but I don't think I could stand being surrounded by all those happy people, how annoying.

Back
Top Bottom