The U2 Cartoon Christmas Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Christmas is coming up in 10 days, and some of you may be out of here the weekend before Christmas, so I'm only about a week early with this. Mods, if possible, could you please sticky this thread until the 26th? It took me hours to put this together, and I doubt you'll find much better U2 holiday entertainment than this. :wink:

Be warned: this is one of the weirdest episodes I've ever done. It's in three parts because of the fading animation in part 1, and the real-life pictures in part 2, all of which take up a lot of space. Too much for photobucket. Enjoy! :wave:

U2_Christmas1.gif

U2_Christmas2.gif

U2_Christmas3.gif

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Whoa :ohmy: That was nuts! :lmao:

My favourite bit was the snare drums, I think.

Told ya it was. :wink:

My favorite part was the Danny DeVito thing. I LOL'ed when that popped into my head.

That was seriously killer diller - though I felt some of it could have been a little more in depth, although that probably would have just resulted in complete mindfuck. It was definitely your most jampacked and fast paced work to date.

:up: to future years of stellar cartoonies!

Dude, you are a 100% pure crackhead. And it is good. :lol:

If I'm feeling ambitious over Christmas, maybe I'll put some appropriate music in the background of all your cartoons and make a dvd with all of them......:hmm:

Alisaura said:
So many reasons to not be Australian lately... :reject:

Has the message not gone around that the story in question was untrue? :huh:

Ah well, it was still funny in the cartoon. Nice work, LM! :lol:

Axver said:

Has the message not gone around that the story in question was untrue? :huh:

Ah well, it was still funny in the cartoon. Nice work, LM! :lol:

Yeah, that story was a crock. Made for good material though. :up:

unico said:
:laugh: omg that was hilarious!!! love it! larry's t-shirt is awesome. has it always said ""good times?" i just caught that.

no more pop bed :(

No, the "Good times..." thing was a new edition.

Larry had to move out of his old house and buy a new one because of that Pop bed. :yikes:

unico said:
i'm moving out soon, and i'm considering whipping out the modgepodge and making my own pop headboard just for shiggles. i'll be sure to write "inspired by L Mel Cool J" on it!

:lol: Please do. And take a pic. :up:

Back
Top Bottom