The top 5 most awesomely bad U2 songs....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gherman said:
One
WTSHNN
Pride
UTEOTW
SBS

WHTSSNN???? I'm shocked.. I would have never thought that ever there can be a u2-fan (somebody who likes u2) who seriously says she/he does not like WHTSNN, or One....
Are you sure, you like U2?
:eyebrow: :ohmy: :huh:

Last edited:
u2wildhoney said:

WHTSSNN???? I'm shocked.. I would have never thought that ever there can be a u2-fan (somebody who likes u2) who seriously says she/he does not like WHTSNN, or One....
Are you sure, you like U2?
:eyebrow: :ohmy: :huh:

????????????????????????
I agree with you, I dout that it's possible.
If you say you hate Promenade and Bad (Live) then Iknow you must be joking!!

Grace
New York
Window in the Skies

Can't really think of any others, these ones stand out as songs I could happily never listen to again.

Miami -- Veteran rockers trying to be hip. An unfortunate misfire.

One Step Closer-- Not a complete washout of a tune, but it's the type of song -- dreamy atmosphere, Bono's lyrics pushed to the front, Edge chiming in with carefully placed chordage -- that U2 knocked out of the park in their sleep back in the day. on HTDAAB, it lumbers and fades.

The Hands That Built America -- Proof that reputation alone can win you awards. I can't find a melody in this song for the life of me. And the chorus is gruesome. Other than that, good times.

Mac Phisto said:
The Hands That Built America -- Proof that reputation alone can win you awards. I can't find a melody in this song for the life of me. And the chorus is gruesome. Other than that, good times.
I like to whine a little that I can't believe Eminem beat U2 for the Oscar... but in secret, I think Lose Yourself was better :shh: :reject:

Am gonna vote for Saints are coming x 4 and windows in the sky. Never in my 26 years of u2 fandom have i felt so let down by consecutive u2 recordings! (covers or otherwise)

Everything from HTDAAB except for SYCMOYO, OOTS, and Vertigo. There's one more that isn't on that list, but I don't remember the title so it couldn't have been that great. Except for Miami, there aren't really any others besides being pissed about that noise at the end of The Wanderer...I used to sleep to that album.

Back
Top Bottom