The top 5 most awesomely bad U2 songs....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could fill up 5 on Boy and October.
That said, they really didn't know what they were doing.

Since then, here is 6 because I had to 'one up' you guys:

Red Light-it's famous for being one of U2's worsts songs for a reason. It's not an urban legend, this song actually eats it.

Love Rescue Me- I know Dylan had a hand in this clunker, I haven't listened to it more than 3 full times in 15 years.

Babyface- Just horrid. Easily the worst song on Zooropa, all things considered it's easily among U2's 5 worst.

Stuck in a Moment- The album version is U2's second worst single. The acoustic version is fine, the album version is atrocious.

Two Hearts Beat As One- U2's worst single. Just aimless crap built around a barely passable chorus.

Playboy Mansion- gets a special mention at #6 because it refuses to be denied it's rightful spot.

Boo Hiss to all you bastards who list The Refugee and Miami.

:wink:

Elevation and Big Girls are Best. :sick: :drool:

Sure, that's not five.
But I think those two are awesomely bad enough to make up for it.

Discotheque
Dirty Day
The Refugee
Heartland
Any Solar Plexus/Barn Yard/Big Yam/Perfecto/Jeep/Hexidecimal/First Night In Hell Mix

U2DMfan said:
Red Light-it's famous for being one of U2's worsts songs for a reason. It's not an urban legend, this song actually eats it.

:lol: TOTALLY.

Red Light
Shadows and Tall Trees
Grace
Big Girls Are Best
Stranger in a Strange Land

I'm not sure I want to include Passengers songs, but yeah, I'm with Axver. Elvis Ate America bites the big monkey.

What is this thread for?
Not only the title sucks as the thread itself sucks even more.

Amazingly (and ironically), these kind of threads are always created by the same users. Why does that happen? :hmm:

Aygo said:
What is this thread for?

Amazingly (and ironically), these kind of threads are always created by the same users. Why does that happen? :hmm:

Because they suck.

Umm... I guess this thread is really about least favorites then? LOL. My picks are:

1) Elevation (although it has its moments live)
2) Red Light
3) When Love Comes To Town
4) The Playboy Mansion
5) A Man And A Woman / New York

<-- another Babyface fan here :silent:

Ok, so..in no particular order

Grace
A Man And A Woman
The Playboy Mansion (excluding the no time of sorrow part)
Love Rescue Me (actually, this may be number one clunker)
Rattle and Hum I Still Haven't Found (Ok, this is the number one...its not much to begin with, but to wank it up even more!)

Special mention to the U2 songs done live on Rattle and Hum and their music videos pre-Joshua Tree (and then some afterwards)

Aygo said:
What is this thread for?

ok let's have a "no negativity whatsoever" policy since this is a u2 forum. :|

corianderstem said:
Take out every copy of Elvis Ate America while you're at it. :wink:

Consider it done. All future copies of Passengers will be pressed with Bottoms (Watashitachi No Ookima Yume) in its place. :drool:

Aygo said:
What is this thread for?

if you don't like this thread, or these types of threads, you're more than welcome to not post in them.

Back
Top Bottom