The "Stuck" video now on MTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
And I still haven't seen the vid! :cries:
frown.gif

Don't worry, you'll just cry harder once you've seen it. Easily one of the WORST videos I've ever seen
frown.gif

For the life of me I can't imagine why they had that same stupid director do another video after such a cheesy job on Elevation. (Okay, the Elevation video was kind of fun, but it was cheap looking and cheesy. That was okay for the cheesy Tomb Raider version of Elevation)

Why can't we have the version that Europe got? It sounds like it's better (can't be any worse)

Where is Jonas Ackerlund when they need him? I notice that the only song from the record with a really good video--Beautiful Day--is the only song that was a hit in the USA. I don't think that's a coincidence.

[This message has been edited by u2utah (edited 09-04-2001).]

normally when i pretend to bash people, i do just that: pretend. however i am totally fed up with this bullshit of people complaining. it is a remarmable video, and you people who put it down with NO BASIS for not liking it can eat it. seriously, i am not a fan of too many videos, but this one is really good. you people complain complain complain and when your tired of complianing you bitch bitch bitch.

soooooorrrry, but we cant, and not even u2 can make such grand videos like all of you!!!

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Hent the Power Bear:
normally when i pretend to bash people, i do just that: pretend. however i am totally fed up with this bullshit of people complaining. it is a remarmable video, and you people who put it down with NO BASIS for not liking it can eat it. seriously, i am not a fan of too many videos, but this one is really good. you people complain complain complain and when your tired of complianing you bitch bitch bitch.

soooooorrrry, but we cant, and not even u2 can make such grand videos like all of you!!!

Just expressing opinions. No need to get bent out of shape.

I love this video. I mean, JOHN FREAKING MADDEN was in a U2 video; that alone makes it good. Also, Larry showed more emotion in five seconds of this video than he did in the previous 20 years of the band. While it can be argued that this video is too 'mainstream,' just think about all of the inside jokes that were included for us Interferencers to debate about!

My only problem is Edge wearing a Yankees shirt...that just shouldn't be. The Yankees are evil.

------------------
They want you to be Jesus
They'll go down on one knee
But they'll want their money back
If you're alive at thirty-three
And you're turning tricks
With your crucifix
You're a star

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

the Yanks rock. and for those that don't remember, Joseph Kahn also did the Sisqo "Thong Song" video. I watched four minutes of useless Sisqo crap and I will never be able to get that time back. oh well.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Back
Top Bottom