The sexiest: In a Little While ? Desire ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sexy U2 songs? Obviously Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky, Please, and Party Girl.

sexy? what about If You Wear That Velvet Dress or With Or Without You.
Watch Sao Paolo 1997 (it's in youtube), not very good from the point of view of the vocals, but sexy, wow! yes!!!

Bono really looks to be in love singing IALW in Boston. His voice was 'smooth"... warm way to sing this accoustic live version.

Slow down my beating heart ... :drool:

Marien said:
sexy? what about If You Wear That Velvet Dress or With Or Without You.
Watch Sao Paolo 1997 (it's in youtube), not very good from the point of view of the vocals, but sexy, wow! yes!!!

I want to mention If You Wear that Velvet Dress at Pop Mart - Mexico.... THAT was reaaaaaaaaally sexy !! That girl was not a perfect partner, though. She looked a little scared. :giggle:

Last edited:
BrasilLovesU2 said:

I want to mention If You Wear that Velvet Dress at Pop Mart - Mexico.... THAT was reaaaaaaaaally sexy !! That girl was not a perfect partner, though. She looked a little scared. :giggle:

It´s exactly what I was talking about. It´s not exactly the lyrics but the way he sings.... ( his 'swing') like IYWTVD in Mexico.:yes:

BrasilLovesU2 said:

Best choice. This version could almost be considered sultry.

GibsonGirl said:

From my perspective as a guy, absolutely. That is because Bono really got into it with that girl, who was not too bad looking, especially after the guitar solo and before the song ends.(though not as good as Milan girl during AIWIY)! :) Love is blindness was never performed as beautifully as that night in Sydney. Edge's solo never ceases to amaze me.

Addicted To Bad said:
While watching Elevation Boston (for the 20th time) I wondered if INAW is the sexiest U2 song or it´s just the warm accoustic way of Bono singing this song, although the lyric of Desire is hotter.

Is there any other IALW live version sexiest than Boston ??:rolleyes:

like you say, IALW is sexy, desire is hot :combust: Altough I don´t think it is suposed to be hot :scratch:

In A Little While IS sexy, merely because of Bono's raw voice. And also because of some of the lyrics. Apart from that I'd say the live version of Elevation, especially the one they played during the first Vertigo legs. And I also agree with whoever said Your Blue Room, it's soothing and sexy, especially Bono's singing, and the song also is supposed to be about sex. I also find the lyrics of Do You Feel Loved very sexual, but more in a dark way, it's quite a cynical song.

bono singin the jooles holland version of velvet dress is awesome:drool:

In a little whlie is more of a love song and desire is a more sexy song :reject: and u2 dedicating this song to Joey Ramone :love: :heart: the last song he heard before he died-In a little while

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom