The second Heartland appreciation thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow this is SO weird!
I was actually thinking of resurrecting the Heartland thread today, that's why I opened the EYKIW-forum, only to find it on the front page!

Destiny!

:love:

Oh.. I've always loved Heartland. One of my favs. Whenever I hear the bassline and then Edge come in.. I get goosebumps. I think it's an incredible, almost haunting song.

Have they ever done this one live?

the soul waits said:
Wow this is SO weird!
I was actually thinking of resurrecting the Heartland thread today, that's why I opened the EYKIW-forum, only to find it on the front page!

Destiny!

Wow, now that's amazing!

....I think you did it by using your mental powers..... :ohmy:

the soul waits said:
Wow this is SO weird!

Destiny!

Hah, I love it! Great minds think alike! :rockon:

And the Heartland thread never dies!

RavenBlue said:
Oh.. I've always loved Heartland. One of my favs. Whenever I hear the bassline and then Edge come in.. I get goosebumps. I think it's an incredible, almost haunting song.

Oooh yes, and the mental images both the music and the lyrics conjure up are so beautiful ... :drool:

Have they ever done this one live?

Tragically not. :sad:

It has only been snippeted once, at the start of Where The Streets Have No Name, 13 October 1989, Melbourne.

Axver said:

Oooh yes, and the mental images both the music and the lyrics conjure up are so beautiful ... :drool:

Tragically not. :sad:

It has only been snippeted once, at the start of Where The Streets Have No Name, 13 October 1989, Melbourne.

:sad: And here I was hoping I'd find a live version somewhere.....

Adam'sbaby said:

:sad: And here I was hoping I'd find a live version somewhere.....

I wish there was one to find too!

Maybe they soundchecked it somewhere ... :hmm:

Heartland's lovely to listen to when you're really depressed and need to be picked up.

Well, yes it is quite soothing although is does come with a healthy dose of:drool: :drool:

Heartland: enough to make a sad and nervous Axver happy.

Back
Top Bottom