The second Heartland appreciation thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:

:up:
...this kind of talk led to a 'Appreciation of Appreciations' thread last time!:wink:

Let's peer pressure Canadiens into making an Appreciation Of Heartland Appreciators thread. :wink:

Have a guess what I'm listening to? Go on guess!

Well, it's not Heartland, but I wish it was. :drool:

I'm listening to Things To Make And Do.

A thing to do is to listen to Heartland next.

Axver said:
I'm listening to Things To Make And Do.

:drool:

I'm hoping that my iPod will play Heartland soon. I've got it on shuffle mode, and I couldn't be arsed to change it.

Oooh! I Threw A Brick Through A Window has just come on! It seems I haven't listened to this one in ages. Larry's drumming is great. I sort of miss his minimalist "hi-hat and bass drum" style.

Yes, the studio version of Things To Make And Do is on the A Day Without Me single.

And Larry's drumming on I Threw A Brick is awesome. :drool: They should bring that one back.

I love I threw a brick through a window!! It has awesome BEATS!! A day without me is amazing too!

But you know what else is.....

HEARTLAND!!!!:drool:

I finally reached the end of the thread! YAY for me!

H - Heavenly
E - Emancipating
A - Alluring
R - Resplendent
T - Transcendent
L - Lulling
A - Angelic
N - Nonpareil
D - Dreamy

There, thats my attempt at being clever :rolleyes: and i had to read the whole post to make sure it wasnt plagiarism!
Heartland is one of the most mood changingly beautiful songs ever committed to the loving ears of U2 fans and with all the UTTER UTTER crap being pumped onto the airwaves these days it is an absolute travesty that more music such as this is not at the forefront of the listening pleasure of the masses!!!!! *pant pant puff* :banghead:

That is all
:rockon:

It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I just visited the heartland and had a great time cranking Heartland as we drove through rural Tennessee.

Anyone here driven down the Natchez Trace in central Tennessee?

Driving down that while playing Heartland was bliss.

(Playing Crowded House worked really well too!)

Back
Top Bottom