The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
"Out of Control" (Backing track = live version. Use Elevation bootlegs as your guide)

Monday morning
Eighteen years of dawning* ooc1.wav ~BrightestStar~
I say how long* ooc2.wav waynetravis
I say how long*ooc3.wav

It was one dull morning
Woke the world with bawling* ooc4.wav ThoraSEB
I was so sad* ooc5.wav DreamOutLoud13
They were so glad*ooc6.wav U2vertigofly

Eyes saw color, it was out of control*ooc7.wav U2Girl1978
I had the feeling it was out of control* ooc8.wav U2Girl1978

Oooh, ooh, oooh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh*ooc9.wav Zootlesque

Boys and girls* ooc10.wav love_u2_adam
Go to school and girls
And they make children* ooc11.wav the rockin edge
Not like this one* ooc12.wavkristbg

Hours in session I'm out of control*ooc13.wav Sicy
Here's an Interferer singing out of control* ooc14.wav Sicy

Oooh, ooh, oooh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh*ooc15.wav Sicy

Keeps on slow yeah my my jay
You gotta read the soul there in myself* ooc16.wav Got Philk?

Oooh, ooh, oooh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh*ooc17.wav Got Philk?

Special snippet* ooc18.wav

Out of control*ooc19.wav Utoo
Out of control*ooc20.wav Utoo
Out of control*ooc21.wav Utoo
Out of controlllllllllll*ooc22.wav Utoo

I fought fate
There's blood at the garden gate*ooc23.wav MacHat
The man said childhood
It's in his childhood*ooc24.wav tuwie

One day I'll die
The choice will not be mine* ooc25.wavdigsy
Will it be too late
You can't fight fate*
ooc26.wav

Tower in the sky, I was singing my whole*ooc27.wav bono_212
I just wanna... the goal is soul* ooc28.wav bono_212
Oooh, ooh, oooh oh oh oooh oh ohhhhh*ooc29.wav Achtung_Bebe

We will be having a special snippet for the bridge. We ask that anyone with an Irish accent, or someone that can fake it well, leave a comment and we will contact you with further details when the time is ready.

Uploaded

ooc2
ooc4
ooc5
ooc6
ooc7 + 8
ooc9
ooc10
ooc11
ooc12

ooc14

ooc16 + 17

ooc19 + 20 + 21 + 22

ooc23
ooc24

ooc27 + 28
ooc29

And not uploaded yet:

ooc1

ooc25

:hmm: well I have an Irish accent, but it's a Belfast one.....I guess I could try this special snippet and you could judge how well it sounds?

Sorry I haven't uploaded yet :reject:
I'll get it done, asap. I promise.
Just as soon as I have 10 free minutes..preferably alone :lol:....

To make up for my slowness, maybe I'll give ooc26 a try...:hmm:

PS.
Thanks for the love in the last thread, Sicy and Zootles. :flirt:
I didn't know I had a fan club :lol:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
To make up for my slowness, maybe I'll give ooc26 a try...:hmm:

:uhoh:

I thought I'd get back in the game again too and recorded ooc26 this afternoon.
Came to post it and then I saw ^
http://download. .com/6DCD0F7B5354ABEC
I'm so sorry ~BrightestStar~

:reject:

Of course if you want, I could take ooc3 instead. That way you can do ooc26.

Last edited:
hehe thanks Miri, I generally think my accent is pretty weird....I could upload a sample if it helps deciding whether to use me or not?

LJT said:
hehe thanks Miri, I generally think my accent is pretty weird....I could upload a sample if it helps deciding whether to use me or not?

As far as I know, no one else has done the special snippet. Unless people have PM'd Chiz or QB...:shrug:

what is the special snippet going to be anyway?

Something like what Bono done in the Slane version of OOT? Where he thanks everybody etc

LJT said:
I could upload a sample if it helps deciding whether to use me or not?

I don't think uploading a sample is necessary, LJT!

You're desperately needed.

Like Utoo has said, based on the posts in the thread no-one has expressed interest in doing the special snippet.

And about what the special snippet is going to be?
I don't know.
But I think so too!!

Utoo said:
^That's my guess...but only Chiz knows for sure! :wink:

Actually it's really *me* that knows for sure considering I helped plan these lyrics and came up with the idea for a special snippet with Queen Bee.

I'm a little beyond frustrated at the fake deadlines and promised releases that never go through.

I completely understand if Chizip doesn't have time to do it, or doesn't even have the interest to do it. But he let this great thing die down. It would have cost him nothing to let someone else do the mixing, or to have come out and said, I don't think I'll have time/interest to do this anymore, but thanks for participating for so long.

I can't help but think that this is exactly the reason why so many people have lost interest, and why these threads are getting poor ratings. Yeah, I know it means nothing, and we are all suckers anyways, but this idea was the best idea I had ever seen come from Blue Crack.

Sorry I had to be the one to say it.

:( I was telling my friend earlier that it looks like people have completely lost interest.

Sicy said:
:( I was telling my friend earlier that it looks like people have completely lost interest.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :huh:

PlaTheGreat said:
I'm a little beyond frustrated at the fake deadlines and promised releases that never go through.

Perhaps Chiz is trying to mimic Bono's Australia tour dates announcement...:wink:

I can't help but think that this is exactly the reason why so many people have lost interest, and why these threads are getting poor ratings.

Actually, I really do think it's because we've gotten so serious about it. Look at who's left doing it---it's mostly those of us who are "trying" a little (no matter how bad we may be) & have some sort of ham in us to start with. :bonodrum: I think we've kinda lost the randomness & hilarity that came with the first few songs. :shrug:

That said, I'm still enjoying it...and I think we've only got one or two more songs to go....

I do still want to hear Elevation. i check numerous times daily!

I'm with you till the end people...maybe I'm the reason everyone goes...:yikes: :sexywink:

Edit: I forgot to log out Livluv's screenname again. This is Got Philk?. Sorry for the confustion.

:tsk:

I kinda agree Pla, I'm starting to get a little bored now, and not two weeks ago this was all I talked about

Thanks Philk, I got real confused there, cause I was pretty sure she hasn't sung on any of these ....then again maybe she has

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I do still want to hear Elevation. i check numerous times daily!

I'm with you till the end people...maybe I'm the reason everyone goes...:yikes: :sexywink:

Edit: I forgot to log out Livluv's screenname again. This is Got Philk?. Sorry for the confustion.

:tsk:

:yikes:

An online sex change:shocked:

:p

Livluv did one time do a boomcha in the discotheque. :)

She has participated. But she doesn't linger where I go...and I will not become a Pleban...sorry kids.

Oh, and the "linger where I go" is actually a quote of her. She told me this once.

PlaTheGreat said:

Actually it's really *me* that knows for sure considering I helped plan these lyrics and came up with the idea for a special snippet with Queen Bee.

I completely understand if Chizip doesn't have time to do it, or doesn't even have the interest to do it. But he let this great thing die down. It would have cost him nothing to let someone else do the mixing, or to have come out and said, I don't think I'll have time/interest to do this anymore, but thanks for participating for so long.

I can't help but think that this is exactly the reason why so many people have lost interest, and why these threads are getting poor ratings. Yeah, I know it means nothing, and we are all suckers anyways, but this idea was the best idea I had ever seen come from Blue Crack.

Sorry I had to be the one to say it.

:up:

If Chizip doesn't have time or interest in doing this, he should just be upfront and say so. He's obviously still online and posting, just not in here. It's almost been 3 weeks now since Elevation was to be "released"... why does this song take longer than others to put together? I have no idea. If one is bored with the concept, which was one of the best/funnest idea in ages, then just pass the reigns on to someone else, like a "co-producer" :wink: Many of us still check here daily, only to be disappointed about the lack of action.

:hug:

:drool: I do check here every day. Numerous times! I just thought I was the only one left! Hi Lila!

Pla, I don't know how I missed your post. It was perfect. I AGREE 100% that people have forgotten or don't care anymore b/c how long the release has taken.

Queen Bee? Chizip? Is the dream over? COMMUNICATION PEOPLE! :wink:

Got Philk? said:
maybe I'm the reason everyone goes...:yikes: :sexywink:

:no: way!!

It's because of me.
And what I did after the last release.
Chizip didn't really liked my prank.
:mad:

Got Philk? said:
I do check here every day. Numerous times! I just thought I was the only one left!

Moderators/administrators can't see how many times you visit and lurk in a certain thread, can they?
:uhoh:
Otherwise I'd be in trouble.

Of course, my many posts here already give away I come to this thread often.

I'm pretty certain some people are thinking :
Not Miringeltje posting again! :rolleyes:

Just my attempt to keep things going.

Pla, Utoo, GotPhilk? and Lila64, :up: to your posts.
My thoughts / feelings exactly.

Last edited:
I'm sad to see this die down too. I am cry! :sad: It was so much fun! Hopefully the last couple songs will be able to be released soon. :up:

This was a such great idea, and awesome that so many people could participate in something creative.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm sad to see this die down too. I am cry! :sad: It was so much fun! Hopefully the last couple songs will be able to be released soon. :up:

This was a such great idea, and awesome that so many people could participate in something creative.

Well, we could always "dream it all up again"... forget the last two songs for the moment and start a new project...

Anyone up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom