The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't get it

sorry I promised my teacher I would find oprah's interview with elie wiesel so we could watch it in class tomorrow, and I just remembered I was suposed to be looking for it :lol:

coudl you post once more I'm watching

~BrightestStar~

Try this.
Quote bono_212 post where she put the link in.

Copy the link from the quote.

And paste it in your browser address bar.

That always works for me.

http://www. ysi .com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FC2DEAD622A454F3

Or copy ^

Get rid of the spaces and replace ysi for you know what.

It was??

I don't know about that.

It's just that I have noticed that sometimes links with ysi in them get shortened and not all of the letters can't be seen.

If you copy the link directly from the post, when that has happened, it ain't gonna work.

However when you quote, the missing letters will re-appear.

Last edited:
**blushes**

No, I think it's because we both have a touch of static, but we have different kinds of static, and they're warring it out to see which one is more staticky..

And all of this is making me wonder what would happen if Static-X covered the Madonna song "X-Static Process"...

(I get so loopy in the middle of the night! :lol: )

Well, much like Christmas, I feel that I should get to bed in order for christmas day to come faster.

:hyper:

It's been fun ladies. And thanks to everyone who's been working to get this thread back on it's feet. :up:

I can't wait to hear our newest release, and hopefully one day Elevation will appear from the woodwork as well.

* As cool as together sounds, I'm afraid the static war/ speakers appreciation would ruin it

oh you do, missed that somehow, iddn't think you were in it that's why I was so concerned

Well then that's settled

well it's 2:11 in the AM

Thinking about headin' to bed

QB if you see this, What I sent you is not the final thing, I am hoping Wayne's gonna upload a better version of 3 tomorrow

and also that I will have a 25 tomorrow, so you can expect OOC final from me tomorrow at about 10:00 PM my time

(sorry people I have to work and I can't get internet at school for my laptop)

I don't check this thread for the day, and I come back, 6 pages later :happy: Will check it out Tuesday after getting some much needed sleep :yawn:

:dance:

Phoo, you guys are crazy! Your late-night giddy posts made for fun reading this morning. :wink: Thanks for all the work, everyone! :hug:

Achtung_Bebe said:
I hope chizip's not ill or otherwise hurt. :(

The more we pump up the idea, the sooner we'll have kids painting water towers saying, "SAVE CHIZIP!" :lol:

Ben Stein: "Chizip....?.......Chizip.....?"

FINALLY!

Out of Control is complete and will be released in about an hour. I've got to complete the lyric legend and make sure I've properly identified everyone's vocals.

As for Elevation, I encourage all premium members to send Chizip a PM. Maybe the demand will make him give up the voice clips (if he still has them), otherwise we can just rerecord/reupload everything. No big deal. As far as I know, he's not ill and his computer hasn't exploded :shrug:

Queen Bee said:
FINALLY!

Out of Control is complete and will be released in about an hour. I've got to complete the lyric legend and make sure I've properly identified everyone's vocals.

As for Elevation, I encourage all premium members to send Chizip a PM. Maybe the demand will make him give up the voice clips (if he still has them), otherwise we can just rerecord/reupload everything. No big deal. As far as I know, he's not ill and his computer hasn't exploded :shrug:

maybe our voices finally drove him insane :lol:

Out of Control :hyper:

So, now that OOC is done (and beautiful!), what's next? QB, what was the plan for the last (two?) songs?

If things are shaking up a bit, I'll re-vote for Spanish Eyes :drool:

Utoo said:
So, now that OOC is done (and beautiful!), what's next? QB, what was the plan for the last (two?) songs?

I'll let everyone know as soon as I hear from our talented musicians :sexywink:

Right now I suppose the plan is to remake Elevation, but it's still unclear if the old clips are available or not. Again, I encourage all premium members to contact Chizip.

For Elevation, I think re-uploading or re-recording is better - the lyrics legend should be listed again.

A lot of the vocals have "clipping" in them. This can be reduced by placing some type of windscreen over the mic when recording. A few people also over-amplified their audio, which caused clipping as well. And buzzing, hiss, etc. can be reduced by turning off nearby electrical appliances. And no cell phone recordings please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom