The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grumpy:

Not funny at all.

I would love it, if it was possible to finish and release this song tomorrow.

bono_212, perhaps you could do eco14 instead then.

discotech said:
chiz did you get my recording with that last chorus :reject:

yeah, im using like 2 and a half of your snippets so i thought id have someone else try to do that part :wink:

buuuuuuuut, i can use your eee lec tric cooooo and use previous parts i had for the rest :hmm:

ok we're good for that part

we still need 14 then

Miringeltje said:

Are you using anything from my snippet audition?
Or were you wise enough to skip it?

youll just have to wait to find out :sexywink:

^
Fool!

Hehehe!
Couldn't resist.

But seriously, better not to fool around with me, Chizip.
Have a lot of anger and rage!
:mad:

:wink:

Last edited:
Ok well now that we have 8 out of the 12 tracks complete, it's about time I announced what the final release will consist of.

After all 12 songs are complete, we will make a final full album release in 1 big zip file. Now you'll say, I've already downloaded all the tracks, I don't need them again, but check out what the final release zip pack will consist of:
  • Enhanced versions of early songs (Less static, better production)
  • Album booklet in PDF form (containing lyrics, artwork, liner notes)
  • CD case cover art (front, back, and cd label)
  • 1 or 2 backing tracks (to practice kareoke at home!)
  • Plus more surprises!!!

Now since this is an Interference project, we want to welcome your fine contributions! What we want is some artwork for the cd booklet. We want you to pick a song, and develop a piece of artwork that best represents that song. You can do something simple on Paint, use Photoshop, find a good picture, draw something on paper and scan it, or whatever else you get inspired to do. Ideally we would like to get 1 or 2 pieces of artwork for each song and put that in booklet.

You can PM or email what you come up with to either me or Queen Bee.

And one last thing, we have 4 songs left and I want everybody to continue enjoying them and having fun participating. If we may have some differences for some reason on another part of the board, I hope that doesn't effect the fun we have been having with this game. I also want to whole heartedly encourage anyone who hasn't participated yet to give it a shot if you want. This game is for everyone. And to everyone who has been participating I greatly appreciate all the fine work you have done. You're the ones that make this game great.

wow that's an amazing plan...I wish I could draw...maybe I'll try something anyways.....start working on it now

:applaud: chizip

OMG, did I just say that outloud
grumpyshifty.gif
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom