The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I was afraid of that...let me see if I can do anything about it, or else I'll have ot rerecord it

can someone help me out, I can't make it any louder for some reaosn...it was fine last time I did this :huh:

well I'll find out tomorrow...i've got to go to bed right now

Maybe if you up the quality settings on the sound recorder? I know I had to play around with the settings when I first recorded something. The higher kb per second you select I think the higher quality.

^What Sicy said! You may need to select Edit --> Audio Properties --> and under Sound Recording select [Volume...] and up it a bit (?)

so this is what has been uploaded so far:

8 (pending re-record)

I just listened to 14-17, as it is consecutively completed -- spectaaaacular :combust: (except for the freak who recorded lemon17 ofcourse) :sick:

i take it back... theres no way in hell i'd be able to hit those notes!

chiz, keep me in mind for some backing vocals but my voice is too screwed for those falsettos, i'll have no hope!

ok, i'll try tonight but if i can't do it i'll put it back out there tomorrow.

seiuosly though - i had an op on my vocal chords a couple years back, i really just don't have that sort of range, but i'll give it a go at least

Ah, there's nothing left? Stupid me for being asleep :(

Although, don't take it too serious, I don't mind skipping this particular song :lol:

sorry, see let me explain

on the last song I used my cell phone to record and then emailed the audio to myself, and that seemed to work

so I tried it again, and the cellphone named the file audio 8 and i forgot to change it, but I can't figure out why last time the audio was loud, and this time, it's obviously not.

In case you guys don't want to use Sound Recorder because of its limited commands, try http://www.goldwave.com/ . Just download the free trial version. There are a lot of controls on it but all you really need is the "Control" window to record/play. If you play around with the top drop-down menus you can find everything from making your vocals louder to noise reduction. :drool:

if people use a program like that, volume and noise reduction is good to use, but please dont use any effects. i add those in on my own, and layering effects over effects doesnt sound so good.

Chizip said:
if people use a program like that, volume and noise reduction is good to use, but please dont use any effects. i add those in on my own, and layering effects over effects doesnt sound so good.

:up:

Good point, Chizip.

PlaTheGreat said:
In case you guys don't want to use Sound Recorder because of its limited commands, try http://www.goldwave.com/ . Just download the free trial version. There are a lot of controls on it but all you really need is the "Control" window to record/play. If you play around with the top drop-down menus you can find everything from making your vocals louder to noise reduction. :drool:

Nice :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom