The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why be a preacher when you can be a televangelist?

TO HEAL ALL YOUR TROUBLES, WRITE ME A CHECK FOR $1000 !!!

GOD WILL HEAL YOU!!!

LemonMacPhisto said:
why be a preacher when you can be a televangelist?

TO HEAL ALL YOUR TROUBLES, WRITE ME A CHECK FOR $1000 !!!

GOD WILL HEAL YOU!!!

Forget university, I'm going to drop out and become a televangelist. HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE SENDING MONEY TO ME WILL HEAL YOU! THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU VIA THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU PUT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT!

Axver said:

Forget university, I'm going to drop out and become a televangelist. HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE SENDING MONEY TO ME WILL HEAL YOU! THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU VIA THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU PUT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT!

HELP ME BUILD MY 30 MILLION DOLLAR MEGAPLEX CENTER TO TALK TO GOD MORE

TO HEAL YOU ALL

FOR A SMALL FEE OF 2,000 DOLLARS AND YOUR ETERNAL SOUL !!!

:macdevil:

LemonMacPhisto said:

HELP ME BUILD MY 30 MILLION DOLLAR MEGAPLEX CENTER TO TALK TO GOD MORE

TO HEAL YOU ALL

FOR A SMALL FEE OF 2,000 DOLLARS AND YOUR ETERNAL SOUL !!!

:macdevil:

THE PROPOSED DIAMOND STEEPLE WILL CATCH GOD'S ATTENTION AND HE WILL PLACE HIS DIVINE HAND OF HEALING UPON ALL WHO DONATED TO BUILD THE STEEPLE!

SEND ME ALL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS NOW FOR GUARANTEED GODLY HEALING!!!

:drool:

Queen Bee said:
We get the point, guys :happy:

And you still haven't sent me money! Do you want God to smite you with a divine bolt of Heavenly lightning? :mad:

Got Philk? said:
I'd love to pray....

Would you all please bow your heads with me. :wink:

I'll give it a shot.

also, you know the long yelllllllllllll he did at the beginning like in the boston DVD

that could be cool too

Got Philk? said:
Do you want it to be with the music? Like, do you want me to pray with bono as he does it?

And...:hmm: the yell? It's tempting...do you need it tonight? Are you putting together 2 songs?

you can listen to the music as ya do it, but i dont really want the music in the clip, just your beautiful, beautiful voice

getting it tonight would be best, but if ya cant do it until tomorrow thats fine too

I had to listen to it quietly in the background because there is no way I would be able to get the timing right on that thing :der:

The preaching part, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom