The Power of the EDGASM!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
**~~Rated PG~~** and yes, Written by The Raunch Patrol

The Power of The EDGASM...

Currently am listening to Mysterious Ways live in London and just was delivered the mighty mighty EDGASM once again.
Those of you who don't know what I'm talking about need to get yourselves geared for some major tingling action!

What is the Edgasm you may ask?
Anytime that great man known as Mr The Edge, is in top form and delivers the oh so masterful brilliance known as guitar solo, he has powers that no other man can possess.
For he and he alone, is the only man who can claim to give thousands of females that sweet tingly feeling at one time.
He and he alone has the power to make females everywhere, and perhaps even some males
icon29.gif
feel raptures of winding joy to heights of dizzying proportions, without even laying a finger on anything but his own string.
This my dears, is known as The EDGASM.

Being a long time devotee of The EDGASM, I have compiled my own track list of EDGASM delights.

1. MYSTERIOUS WAYS Live ZOOTV...Dublin is top knotch and brought to climax perhaps by Bono's vocals but the ultimate EDGASM comes from ZOOTV Sydney.
Edge's winding solo builds and builds creating feelings of pure joy that can only be described as Edgasmic and brought to full climax by Bono's taunting and teasing with Morleigh
"C'Moooon Love!!!!!!!! C'Mooooooonnn Looooovee!!".
This is the ultimate of ultimate EDGASMS.
Elevation MW is a close second.

2. Silver and Gold Rattle and Hum .
This is the sneaky EDGASM.
Totally unexpected and comes up without any warning to explode into a squillion squirmy tingles in the night.
Bono is yakking on and on and on and on.....
Finally he lets Edge get on with the deed and calls out "Ok Edge, play the blues"
BAM!!!!
That baby comes flying so thick and fast you wont know whats hit you! SIlver and Gold EDGASM like pure heaven in colours so shiny, they trickle from the sky.
This is the I want an EDGASM and I want it now.

3. UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD
This doesn't need explaining. Get it live, get it anywhere.
EDGASM bigtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have many more but for now I'm actually worn out and I need a cigarette.

*sigh*

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
he has powers that no other man can possess.
For he and he alone, is the only man who can claim to give thousands of females that sweet tingly feeling at one time.
I beg to differ

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

i witnessed her having this mysterious ways one not long ago...not pretty kids!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Are you sure you posted in the right forum?

Edge rules, sorry Salami... Adam just doesnt deliver the same spine tingling feelings that Edge does.

With or Without You live...Edge occasionally goes it hard

The Fly...I think this is even better than MW especially from Elevation. I have heard over 30 diff bootlegs from Elevation tour..The Fly rocks ass!!!...but the DvD sound is over-edited...lost the rawness!!!

How about One Tree Hill from Lovetown
Edge plays a much longer solo than previous.

Love is blindness - slow and mindnumbing

Back
Top Bottom