The Power of Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Badyouken

Acrobat
It is a fact, U2 know about this website. Edge even posted here a couple of times. I believe they are actually paying attention to fan reactions posted on this board, from time to time.

Mercy was supposed to be a B-Side. However, it received huge acclaim here on Interference (and I must concur; Mercy is an amazing song) and is not appearing on any single. Maybe they noticed how appreciated the song was and thought it would be wise to release this song on a future album? It's not impossible. I sure hope this is the case.

What do you think? Do you think Interference can actually influence U2?

Probably not. I'm not trying to boost some people's egos here. U2 goes in the direction they feel is the best. But for more minor details like Mercy, I think it's not so unlikely.

Last edited:
Hahaha! Yeah

If they say 'This one's for our wonderful fans at Interference' before launching into their first and ONLY performance of 'Acrobat'...THEN we'll know they've been reading...:eyebrow:

blahblahblah said:
Hahaha! Yeah

If they say 'This one's for our wonderful fans at Interference' before launching into their first and ONLY performance of 'Acrobat'...THEN we'll know they've been reading...:eyebrow:

or if Bono started twitching on stage for lack of Blue Crack, and the only way for it to stop is Bruce shining a blue spotlight on the stage.......

Hehe ok I thought it was him..
Bono did mention Interference in an interview ;)

Anyway, I still hope Mercy will be released.

Badyouken said:
It is a fact, U2 know about this website. Edge even posted here a couple of times.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Hehe well I guess it's my mistake... for Edge anyway.
I don't keep track of everything that's going on here... I only read a few threads...

But they did mention the website ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom