The Popkid Lifetime Interferencer Achievement Award goes to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
I've been meaning to make this post for AGES...and seeing that I'm desperately procrastinating which is why I am here for like the first time in ages...

I would like to present my (and I stress "my" as in this is just my humble opinion and in no way reflects the web community known as www.interference.com, it's owners, moderators or other members and is in no way meant to slight ANYONE)

uh, where was I?

right, anyway, I would like to present my version of the Interference Lifetime Achievement Award to a member who has always made me laugh with their witty, dry sense of humor, knows when to lay the smack down and when to be cool, has probably made more intelligent posts than all my posts combined, and generally strikes me as being one of THE coolest and most respected members of this community.

No, it's not Johnny Swallow or U2Bama (who, coincidently enought I just found out tonight is not around because he gave this place up for Lent...you win some you lose some I guess).

No, this amazing award goes to none other that Mr. Salome...our mod and kewlest member.

Tadah!

Enjoy, and please feel free to share your thoughts on this guy in your replies....

------------------
one day...I'll be home for sure

I'd like to add the Vorsprung Lifetime Interference One-liner award to that.....

------------------
Vorsprung durch Technik

thank you
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 03-05-2002).]

Salami rules. He's a great friend. Definately one of the coolest people here at interference. He is one of the few people that can make me laugh when I'm in a bad mood.
smile.gif
With his lovely sense of humor.. []-) The ball says it all.

Yay for Salami!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Good post Popkid, and I know I was HIGH on your list though
wink.gif

I've been wondering where U2Bama was so really glad I opened this post, and I will be glad when he and LikeO2 return
smile.gif

Anyway, yes Salome takes a lot of slack from us from time to time and maintains a uniquely cool and witty composure that I admire
cool.gif

Thanks Salome!

------------------
The hunter gets captured by the game

Salome is a great guy.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Shake it, shake it, shake it!

3338532%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388%3B%3C7%3B4%3Cnu0mrj

3338532%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388%3B%3C7%3B%3B4nu0mrj

33384%3A%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D323238549%3A%3C%3B8nu0mrj

------------------
when a good time turns around
you must whip it
you will never live it down
unless you whip it
no one gets their way
until they whip it
i say whip it
whip it good

I'd second this award!

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Back
Top Bottom