The picture of BP Fallon on the home page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
I don't know about the rest of you, but that pink picture scares the hell out of me every time I log on. It's just, kind of creepy.

Cheers!

Thank you :bow: I am SO happy someone finally said it! I have felt that way since the first time I saw it but didn't want to say anything in fear of being called rude/shallow/ or whatever. Sorry but it creeps me out too. He looks like one of those aliens that abducts people in that pic! It's like a nightmare of a bad b scifi show every time I log in. PLEASE replace it with a new story soon! :scream:

Yeah! Or adding a new story to bump it down so we don't see it when we log in would help! :yikes:

wolfwill, U2Kitten, bayernfc: How I wish that we could all look as a creepy as you. I mean, you are all very creepy individuals and must be jealous of him getting all this praise for being creepier than the collective gasps you each receive on a daily basis.

In case you didn't detect the sarcasm, shut the f*** up about BP Fallon. :mad:

Danospano said:
wolfwill, U2Kitten, bayernfc: How I wish that we could all look as a creepy as you. I mean, you are all very creepy individuals and must be jealous of him getting all this praise for being creepier than the collective gasps you each receive on a daily basis.

In case you didn't detect the sarcasm, shut the f*** up about BP Fallon. :mad:

Dude, take a valume, breathe and everything will be ok. In the nose, out the mouth. Repeat.

This is creepy.

nosfer1.jpg

This is just a little silly looking.

bpfthumb.gif

I don't understand the fuss. If you're really that creeped out by Beep, just go directly to the forum page to login.

http://forum.interference.com

Last edited:
Not only is he an ugly skinhead in pink, he's got these bushy eyebrows, pointy ears, he's so bone skinny and worst of all he's naked!!! That's the most frightening aspect of all, the thought of him naked.

Surely there is a more flattering pic of the man somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom