The perfect song to ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Making love = Luminous Times or Slug
Funeral = Drowning Man

Personally Most Uplifting = I need something loud and rocking, like Elevation (Tomb Raider or Biffco Remix), or the PopMex version of Last Night On Earth (Elevation Single)

a) If You Wear That Velvet Dress / Your Blue Room

b) Running To Standstill (just a gorgeous song :))

Most uplifting = it's gotta be Beautiful Day! :yes:

Song for first time -- North and South of the River, A Sort of Homecoming, New Year's Day

Funeral -- Walk On (w/ Hallelujahs), medley of Streets and I Still Haven't Found

Most uplifting -- I Still Haven't Found, no question

Sex: I was listening to Heartland (accidentally) but Your Blue Room, In A Little While, All I Want Is You

Funeral: Kite, MLK, Gone, Bad

Uplifting: Walk On, Beautiful Day, Streets, In God's Country, Gloria (Red Rocks)

Pissed:Gone

KhanadaRhodes said:
for #1 and 2: even better than the real thing. for #2, i want to be played on the bagpipes. i'm serious.

BAGPIPES???????????????????? LMAO KATIE!!!!!

ok um....
1. With or without you and now I'm thinking....how appropriate would TRIP THROUGH YOUR WIRES be?????!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
and 2. Kite. Kite is perfect for a funeral.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

first one prob go with WOWY.
because its intense and slooooooooooooooooooowa!

and last one most likely MLK because of its slow intensity.....Id be asleep forever facing a beautiful red sunset and the world around me silently still, hearing my song and turning to face it too.

gawd that sounded crap! :lmao:

I changed my mind..just in case this was ever read

I wouldn't play Peace on Earth to the one or two people at my funeral. Too Heavy. My immediate impulse was Discotheque, when I first read this topic the other day. What a choice choice!!I know the two women who would be my main mourners, they were at both the U2 concerts I've been to, and they like to laugh , not cry. Go out with a BOOM cha:)

I'll change my mind again no doubt, soon. It probably should be something serene.

spanisheyes said:

b) Since I won't be around to actually hear the song, it would have to be a song that would decribe just how much U2's music meant to me while I was alive, so I'd go with 'Bad'.

Chris

same here!!! :yes:

for A) AIWIY

:wink:

1&2 - Where Did It All Go Wrong?

:p j/k

:scratch:

As far as U2 songs are concerned:
1. Love Is Blindness (hell, people do it in the dark right? :sexywink: )
2. The Wanderer or Gone

Last edited:
a) Even Better Than The Real Thing

b) Gone,MLK

Most uplifting: Walk On, Beautiful Day, Elevation

Last edited:
1. well the first time i was consciously listening to music while busy doing it, it was a song called 'loose' by the stooges. its got a very appropriate chorus: 'i stick it deep inside... 'cause im loose' with very catchy and pumping guitars. thats no joke.
2. one tree hill and s/th from the stones. havent decided on that one yet.

Back
Top Bottom