The only reasons I may or may not doubt U2!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Mondo Bizarro U2world June 2003: U2 release double album of duets with former Eurovision Song Contest winners

ZA furrows brow and considers cancelling subscription to Prop

Mondo Bizarro U2world January 2004: Edge, Larry and Adam pass a U2bill to have Bono Vox vetoed out of the band to be replaced by Steven Gately.

ZA stamps foot and starts a petition to bring Bono out to Australia to attend WorldChampionshipFallenRockstarFestivalof Lights. ZA doesn't queue up to buy U2 and Steven's new album at midnight.

Mondo Bizarro U2world September 2004: No U2 sightings or whisperings with the collapse of Microsoft and the internet. Adam is rumoured to have joined a circus in Brasil.
ZA starts to doubt U2

Mondo Bizarro U2world December 2007: U2 appear live on Guam Nightly news after an argument over song titles between Edge and Larry causes Steven to run off with Ronan Keating, thus causing lazyboy to burst into a jealous rage, taking his aggressions out on Larry with a pitchfork, who tells them all to FOAD, angering Edge into announcing that the band's collapse after Bono was arrested for beating up David Cassidy at the FallenRockstar Convention was actually Larry's fault because he tried to sing that one time during ZOOTV. Edge asks to be allowed back into Ireland in front of the Guam nation after he was sent into exile by new Irish PM, Henry Rollins.

ZA decides to shut down petition asking U2 to tour Australia and takes up night crocodile wrestling instead.

Mondo Bizarro U2world April 2010:
U2 turn up at ZA's house for that BBQ/Garden Tea Party which she has been planning for since June 1989.

ZA is out

Proudly brought to you by cowgirls who cannot dream

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

ZA petitions rock stars to stop peeing in her pool when she is not there. Her pool is a priviledge, not a right.

Angie considers digging up the Great Wall of Harlem to fit in a pool

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 04-06-2002).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Mondo Bizarro U2world September 2004: No U2 sightings or whisperings with the collapse of Microsoft and the internet. Adam is rumoured to have joined a circus in Brasil.

Oba! Oba!
biggrin.gif
I can hardly wait to see his performance...whatever it is, LOL

But I think he would feel more at home joining a samba school instead...
biggrin.gif

Funny post ZA, really funny
wink.gif

ZA decides to shut down petition asking U2 to tour Australia and takes up night crocodile wrestling instead
is it true that night crocodile wrestling is even more exciting then crocodile wrestling in the afternoon?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Mondo Bizarro U2world December 2007: U2 appear live on Guam Nightly news after an argument over song titles between Edge and Larry causes Steven to run off with Ronan Keating, thus causing lazyboy to burst into a jealous rage, taking his aggressions out on Larry with a pitchfork, who tells them all to FOAD

First of all ma'dear, it's StePHen!!!
rolleyes.gif
And also, I have resigned myself to the fact that I cannot have Ronan, as poor StePHen got dumped by his big Dutch boyfriend Eloy (*ponders if Salome's real name is Eloy*) and is heartbroken, I feel oul' testicular throat Keating and Gaely deserve each other, that is my act of good will decision for today.........

Originally posted by lazyboy:
(*ponders if Salome's real name is Eloy*)
I ponder what kind of a name Eloy is

------------------
Salome

Follower, I aim to please dahling.

Salomey, Arvo(Aussie for afternoon) croc wrestling isn't as effective because the crocs can um...see you

lazyboy, all i saw was your defense for Mr Gately and the word testicular.

Salomey, Arvo(Aussie for afternoon) croc wrestling isn't as effective because the crocs can um...see you
yep, just the way I like it

------------------
Salome

gee betty, and to think i thought id been pleasing the interland public for so long now...

if this is my best, im for sure to score about a -345 on deathbear's report card this semester.

Back
Top Bottom