The one song....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Lets hear it! The one and only U2 song that makes you speed down the road with the windows rolled down singing like a madman! For me : Surrender

Remember just ONE song-

I have never be able to pick just one. I always feel like I'm being disloyal to all the other songs.

"A Sort of Homecoming"

*Posts quickly, before I add another song*

Zoo Station, but it's not even near one of my fave songs, I jus tlike the beat! Infact I'm gonna listen to it now, who knows, maybe it will become my new fave for the week :D

Oh yesterday, while walking in KMart, I heard Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horese for the first time on the radio :) It made me happy HEHE! And then my dad started singing it :crazy: (trust me you dont wanna hear him :lol:) cause it's his fave song from U2 :wink:

I can't drive due to my vision, but I've always loved the thought of speeding to I Will Follow.

Oh, and I also dream of speeding through the mountains to the UF album, buuuut ...

This is a tough one. Hmmm, let me think.....I can only pick one song...Thinking, thinking......I will go and eat something,
i´ll be back
with an answer

The Fly!!! I did it yesterday as a matter of fact...it came on and I took off, making sure to roll down the windows so that all who I blew by would be as privileged as me to hear that amazing rock! :up: Of course I was singing at the top of my lungs and banging out the time on the steering wheel in my shades...musta been an intersting sight.

ok, im back from the kitchen
(my sister had made a huge bowl of the most delicious fruit salad)
and i´ve decided my fave driving song has got to be
lady with the spinnig head, oh yeah!

Everyone is invited to my house rightnow
for some fruit salad and lemon vodka!

-Eva-

I don't have a car or a drivers licencense (yet!), but I ride my bike across town every day, which is a 30-45 min. ride each way... and I take my iPod with me every time -

Right now, the song that makes me bike a little faster every time I hear it, is a ZooTV-live version of "Even better than the real thing" where Bono shouts "... you didn't come all the way out here to watch TV now, DID YA'?" :D

Yesterday I almost got ran over by the 'doctors ambulance' because I listened to that song and didn't pay so much attention to the traffic... :huh: :reject:

On a sidenote: "Mysterious ways" and "Lady with the spinning head" is really good to listen to when you're skiing! :yes: The rythem is perfect and it makes my turns look better! :lol: :coocoo:

AB is a good speeding album - car, bike, skis... it doesn't really matter! :wink:

Hi Eva :wave: Your "location" says 'North Europe' - where do you live? I'm from Denmark... :)

Last edited:
Hmmmm, it is all mood dependent. It could be Zooropa, or Two hearts, sometimes it could be the live version on the 7 album of Walk On that still can bring tears to me eyes or slide away.
And when One4U2 replies to me one song, only one. Too bad I can write as many as I damn well please. :madspit:

I wonder how many people will change their answers in the next day or so since the flood gates of vertigo have been opened! :applaud:

Desire... weeeeeeeee!!! (That's me speeding by with all my windows down & the breeze just whipping through my hair!!)

Back
Top Bottom