**The Official U2 Mafia Thread**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jalessa

Babyface
This thread is dedicated to all of the true U2 fans. The ones who will stick with them until the very end no matter what, and sting all of the haters whenever they wanna talk garbage. All U2fans need to come together to support this movement.

Watch out!!! 08' will be all U2....Haters Beware!!

I consider myself a true U2 fan, but I won't "sting all of the haters". Let people hate. Maybe they won't buy tickets to shows then. Less competition! :up:

Oooh, I thought it was a thread about this funny little sketch to promote the release of the Joshua Tree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDw5y8KrnRA

But in regards to the topic I think I will follow U2 for as long as they want to go on with their lives as rockstars and making music and whatever they might feel like doing. Especially since I was born about the time when they hit their golden era and missed out on it, so I feel like I have some catching up to do. :D

Made by Queen Bee:

2yuixwo.jpg
2yuixwo.jpg
2yuixwo.jpg
2yuixwo.jpg

2yuixwo.jpg
2yuixwo.jpg
2yuixwo.jpg
2yuixwo.jpg

"50 told me to go 'head and switch the style up, and if they hate, then 'em hate, and watch the money pile up."

---Kanye West

:dance:

jalessa said:
This thread is dedicated to all of the true U2 fans. The ones who will stick with them until the very end no matter what, and sting all of the haters whenever they wanna talk garbage. All U2fans need to come together to support this movement.

Watch out!!! 08' will be all U2....Haters Beware!!

:ohmy: There are U2 haters?!? How could this be? I thought everyone loved U2.

This is madness :scream:

Re: Re: **The Official U2 Mafia Thread**

Carmelu2fan said:

:ohmy: There are U2 haters?!? How could this be? I thought everyone loved U2.

This is madness :scream:

caution_this_is_sparta.jpg

inmyplace13 said:
Now it's actually worse than Justin's threads.

:lmao:

I'm predicting that this gets posted here, Coldplay, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, and Wilco, and there ends with a "Five Families" mafia war to win the year of 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom