The Office of U2 Security gets a Facelift

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Sage said:
I'm waiting very impatiently for the site to move to 'high risk' status... ;)

Due to this news, as well as the increased "chatter over the past weeks (i.e. the photo shoot, the Berlin reports, etc. etc.),The Office of U2 Security has decided to raise the U2 Album Advisory Warning Level to Orange, or High Level. Stay tuned for further details

Description of "High Status"- The album and release date is all but confirmed, and the countdown has begun. Adam has been pulled out of the basement and dusted off, given a shave, a hair cut, a new pair of red velvet pants, and a new spoon Bono picked up in Africa.

Wahey! :D

Oh, you forgot to add that The Edge has obtained a restraining order preventing Bono going within a mile of any politician and reminded him he's actually meant to be working on a new album with this band he's in... :edge: :shame: :bono:

all the banners in their full glory...

bannerS.gif

bannerH.gif

bannerE.gif

bannerG.gif

bannerL.gif

and as we all know... we are currently at High Alert :wink:

Headache could you make one of those for PLEBA? Like a high and low Bono activity scale? Sometimes we don't see or hear anything from him for months, then, like now, you'll have a week or two where he's EVERYWHERE and you see new pics almost every day.

how about a chizip advisory system

like for days im posting a lot it would be high, but if im gone for a while it would go back low

i think people would appreciate knowing that

Back
Top Bottom