The NYC Truck/Park Show part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes some Arkansas fans, go hogs. And does anyone else notice the correlation between lack of talent and lack of clothing? I'm not complaining about Lindsey Lohan's wardrobe but her song sucks.

One more new one:

nap87

Where are they now?! Are they performing on the stage or what?

If they have a golden ticket, they get a free pass to tour Willy Wonka's factory

They just played WTSHNN on KROCK and then the DJ said something like that was 17 years ago. They did a video for that in LA and it seems today in NY we got our own version.

Then one of their people called in from the concert and said that they are just finishing up. They played BD and said good night and then played IWF. Earlier the same caller called in with SYCMIOYO playing in the background.

BTW, folks who've been asking if this has been covered in the media today, I say it on the front page of Yahoo earlier today.

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... I just thought... usually when you film a video you lypsynch to the song playing in a PA, in order to fit with the song... Do you guys think they were really playing live all along, or did they also lypsynch to the studio version for filming purposes?

I can`t believe they would have played for hours outside in the cold, and now they have to do a real show outside still. Bono's voice better be in good shape today...

so they're not going to be on the show...

I guess its time to watch PTI, U2 has just a good a chance to be on there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom