The NYC Truck/Park Show part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well those tweens probably don't even know who u2 is - for the love of god they just won ipods - at least get excited for that - very concerned about the youth....

Queen Bee said:
I don't have time to read the past 7 threads (I'm restricted on 15 minutes of computer access at my local library right now). Could someone briefly tell me what's been going on this afternoon? I'm lost. :huh:
In a nutshell, U2 were riding around on a flatbed truck and performing. Some of it is for a video-ABOY. Random chaos ensues wherever they stop.:hyper:

I think we've been had. :|

(Don't know how I feel about teenyboppers who don't like U2 anyways or they'd be at the show....getting free U2 iPods and us fans have been sitting here all day for their 'crumbs')

nurse chrissi said:
well those tweens probably don't even know who u2 is - for the love of god they just won ipods - at least get excited for that - very concerned about the youth....

I'm concerned that there's a crowd of kids outside TRL . . . WHEN U2 ARE PLAYING IN BROOKLYN!!!

Sorry to shout, but where are these kids' priorities? :no:

Last edited:
lindsay.jpg

:drool:

Maybe someone was there and taped it and we will get it tonite? I cant believe this thing isnt gonna be shown today :sad:

kellyahern said:

I'm concerned that there's a crowd of kids outside TRL . . . WHEN U2 ARE PLAYING IN BROOKLYN!!!

Sorry to shout, but where are these kids' priorities? :no:

I thought the same thing.

I've wasted too much time on here and with MTV today and need to leave for my sons soccer game soon. It's been fun though. With my luck they'll come on after I leave. One good thing I live near Miami and look forward to them rehearsing here for a couple of weeks prior to the tour like they did last time.:heart:

Ugh...Jessica Simpson is sexing up Oh Holy Night....ewwww. I feel the need to shower.

Let's not get mad the tweens. Yes, they are annoying, but they will mature and some will follow in our U2 footsteps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom