The NYC Truck/Park Show part 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobVox

Acrobat
More of the same, just wait 'till 7 is done to use this one.

I must say if I can't be at the show at least I get to spend my time with you all, nowhere else I would rather be (than at the show).

Last edited:
:hyper:

nam9w

nama1

namag

Just saw a live add for today's TRL. They didn't mention a blessed thing about U2!!!:mad:

Would be nice if anyone having MTV Nordic could let me in if they show something there.. Can get to see it if I make some calls..

Soooo....
I'm gonna assume that they're not going to air this until a later date. I'm also gonna assume if I'm totally wrong, some kind soul will post some sort of file of it later. I'm gonna take a risk and be somewhat responsible and go do some work now (and check the mail to see if my disk has arrived yet)...

I'm ill and I don't think this programme on TV is aiding my recovery. Wow, people watch this?!

Lancemc said:
Just saw a live add for today's TRL. They didn't mention a blessed thing about U2!!!:mad:

Funny, I also just heard a live ad for TRL and they said they'd be getting a U2 gift, and for some people they'd be getting something even bigger. (I interpreted that to be the concert).

Gorman....u'r mad!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO...u just scared the shit out of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom