The NYC Truck/Park Show part 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nalon

nalp4

I have a friend who is there and she is supposed to call me at the start of it. Haven't heard from her yet, so maybe they still haven't gone on.

I wish I had skipped school today....just because it totally blew. (biology...*cringe*)

u2log reports that the entire concert is being filmed for a show called "MTV JAM"...so it will air at some point, but I guess not now or on TRL???

I'm guessing TRL will tune in for maybe jsut a couple performances, but the entire show will be aired at some other time.

atikicat said:
u2log reports that the entire concert is being filmed for a show called "MTV JAM"...so it will air at some point, but I guess not now or on TRL???

For sure we will all have this footage at some point, be that now or later, there are too many camers in NY not to have it.

RobVox

So is this a video shoot? concert? or both? My buddy just called me on his cel from somewhere in NYC and I could here U2 in the background. He said he had no idea and was just calling to pretty much rub it in.

Se7en said:
this is seriously one of the coolest stunts ever.

Just so everyone knows the "Rolling Stones" did something very similar by driving around on a 18 wheeler in New York in the 70's for a promotion for their tour. But I don't think it was this crazy. U2 has been driving around all day and are going to cap it off by playing a free show. U2 RULEZ!!!!!

RobVox said:

For sure we will all have this footage at some point, be that now or later, there are too many camers in NY not to have it.

RobVox

Yes...we'll probably have it at least two weeks before it officially airs!:wink:

omg its' on! I'm listening to it on my cell phone :)

i can't make out what they are playing tho... sounds like heavy guitar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom