The NYC Truck/Park Show part 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, my damn refresh button was stuck down, haha, MERGE ME / HELP ME ELVIS!!

I would just delete the extas but for some reason they have this fourm set up so even Premium Member can't delete a thread that they start, strange policy.

RobVox

Last edited:
In response to last comment on Part 5:

yeah, we can all hardly stand it, it is like one HUGE U2 ORGY or Joygasim.

RobVox

God dammit. I have a biology lab report to type up tonight, a US history packet to work on, and two chapters to read and study-guide for English. And all I can do is keep hitting refresh here on Interference! ACK! :madspit:

edit: oh dear God, when I first typed this I even wrote "U2 history.." instead of "US History"! Sheesh.

Last edited:
we get this excited for this - the first concert is going to be amazing - I'm going to be there blackberrying away to interference:)

i cannot believe this is not being televised live, either on the internet or tv. this is just too cool for all of us to miss!

I've skipped class.

Someone just walked in my room (I say someone because I didnt remove my gaze from the monitor) and I said, "Can't talk. U2 is on the bridge" I bet you anything the men with the straightjackets are heading my way right now....

:crazy:

RobVox said:
Thanks Sicy, I am offically now in love with you ;)

RobVox

Haha.. no problem ;) btw your sig is hilarious :up:

I might need to go out here soon.. Elvis is out too so if the threads dont get closed right away, just continue on to the new one like you've been doing.

Thanks guys!

one would think that u2.com would have a live stream of this - that would make a little sense - could have been a nice tie in with their new fan club - I would have shucked out the 40 dollars to see this concert alone for the membership

ok...so 20 mins until the show starts (still no news if it will be aired then) and 40 mins until trl starts? do i have this right?

Is this going to be just a short performance? U2.com says that the band will play a brief show. How short is a brief show?

MTV or rather the commercials for MTV have been showing u2 commercials for the leak on MTV - which is causing be to become a bit shell-shocked thinking they will be cutting to the live show
which I know will not happen

I think U2log.com said they were on the Manhattan Bridge in view of the crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom