The NYC Truck/Park Show part 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From U2log

3:45 pm (eastern): U2 are on Manhattan Bridge, in full view of the crowd at Ferry State Park who are cheering the band’s arrival.

If you think that it's killing you not to be able to watch the show, imagine how it's killing me. I live in NJ and work by the George Washington Bridge and I can't watch them cause I can't get out of work. I mean they have been right there the whole day. They have been seen in places all day today that I visit so often. It's killing me.

Edgette said:
From U2log

3:45 pm (eastern): U2 are on Manhattan Bridge, in full view of the crowd at Ferry State Park who are cheering the band’s arrival.

I have chills!!! :combust: Awwww I can imagine the excitement there!!!!

ahhh, don't sweat it. i had tickets and chose not to go.

if you've never seen them live, it's one thing. but i've seen them several times and i can't imagine this event not being a headache.

mkjc said:
If you think that it's killing you not to be able to watch the show, imagine how it's killing me. I live in NJ and work by the George Washington Bridge and I can't watch them cause I can't get out of work. I mean they have been right there the whole day. They have been seen in places all day today that I visit so often. It's killing me.

I'm sorry :sad: :hug:

was just on the phone with my brother as a 15 minute warning came over at 4:22
sorry more recent info from u2log

New pics!!! Yay me!

nal5e

nal8g

My friend just called me from there....10 more minutes.

She saw Larry and Edge and Dallas! :hyper:

She's in the front row, in front of Edge!

teebee said:
ahhh, don't sweat it. i had tickets and chose not to go.

if you've never seen them live, it's one thing. but i've seen them several times and i can't imagine this event not being a headache.

This is one headache I certainly would not mind having right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom