The NME Interview (Fan Q & A) - Hilarious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, if it?s old I had missed that one. So thanks for posting Michael. :)

I liked this...

Q: What was your dream as a child?
Edge: We're living it now.

Cool :up:

Q: If each of you was a canned vegetable, what kind of vegetable would you be?

Edge: Palm hearts

:der: WTF?

The best:

Q: Hey Bono, do you change dirty nappies and bath the kids at night?

Bono: Of course I do.

Is it just me or it really seemed at some point that they were putting the words in the mouth of the wrong person? A few times when Edge was suposedly speaking I could have sworn it was Bono's words. You know, he has that very specific way of wording things... I'm pretty sure about this and it would not be surprising at all. The MSN transcript of the radio interview two weeks ago had a few answers mixed up. Besides, since when Edge speaks that much (ie: more than Bono)?

O.

ADAM was the one who put the notice on the school bulletin board looking to form a band??? :no: Well, either NME goofed up big time or every other interview I've read over the years is wrong.

I thought it was hilarious that everyone said Bono would be the most likely to win in a brawl. I always thought it would be Larry.

oceane said:
Besides, since when Edge speaks that much (ie: more than Bono)?

Constantly! Edge is like the U2 press attache or something these days, I'd say that about 85 percent of U2-related interviews that have come out in conjunction with the Best Of have been with Edge. I guess he's like their spokesperson these days.

Back
Top Bottom