The next image of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
I was just wondering, with the ever evolving look of the boys in U2, I was wondering what would be next? Will they still look like what we saw around the elevation tour era, or we gonna see some changes? New facial hair? New hair cuts? New hats? What do you think?

I think it's possible we'll see: Some facial hair (but on who?! ;) ), slightly new haircuts and somewhat similar outfits from the ATYCLB era.

I wonder if we'll see more of the bearded Bono type like he has been looking as of late this year. And with more of his natural hair color showing a bit more. Maybe the Edge will start wearing doo-rags haha, or just Cowboy hates, or finally he'll get hair transplant. tehehe

Judging by Chris Thomas' links with the Sex Pistols i think nose rings are gonna be the order of the day.

Larry has had a beard......though not much of one.
337566%3A723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E2323382%3A86%3A62ot1lsi

I'm not a big fan of facial hair anyways.

Bono- He'll have a beard, basically look like he does now.

Edge- Similar look to ATYCLB era, except a leater jacket will replace the numbered t-shirts.

Adam- He will make grey hair look cool.

Larry- Obviously the same as he's ever been.

They're going to paint their faces like clowns to go with the theme and title of the new album "The Insane Irish Clown Posse."

Word is bond!

not that image is important or anything.........

Zoomerang, you could have left it with 0 stars :p now it has one more than it used to have, thanks 2 u;)

Originally posted by bayernfc
I'm not sure about the beard thing!....I liked the ATYCLB look.

Me too! :love: I hope they don't change much.

I want TheFly back :drool:
otherwise I'd say.. Drumms, Guitarre, Base and Mic is about teh best look on the guys... screw the rest and ROCK IT!!!

Rumor has it that Bono has grown his hair long again, Edge too, and they're going to wear cut off shorts, flannels and knee high Doc Marten's.

The next album is going to be called 11, the first single will be "Even Though" and will sell millions of copies.

well, in my opinion, Bono looks quite cool with that homeless-guy-looking beard

and the others, I don't know if they'll change their look, but it looks like they're keeping their Elevation Tour look.

Back
Top Bottom