the next album WILL be the last I think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Lemonite:
Doc,

Zonelistener has made it a vendetta from his cubicle that he was telling me I was going to Walk into a cubicle and trip face first whilst falling on top of a bottle of Jack Daniels as someone trips me by tying my shoelaces together.. And that is going to be an everyday happening apparently.. And apparently he assumes I'm going to be entering 'business'.. Well, we'll let him assume what he wishes.

He also likes to use big words he just looked up in Rogets.

L.Unplugged

Lay off the hallucinogens - pie boy. Again, you have to stop seeing yourself as intellectually superior to everyone else. That is my problem with you. I speak as one, but have heard the same complaint from many.

I do not know what field you are going into - and I don't doubt one moment that ND will allow you to fair well in your chosen field. Likewise, if you choose to change careers, ND will have given you a strong liberal arts education so you can survive a change (I just wanted to equate "liberal" and "Lemonite" there - that was fun). But, I do not feel like you are prepared yourself for post-college reality - nothing to do with ND.

Zone

p.s. - no cubicle here - but a real DUMP of an office - enough said!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:

But, I do not feel like you are prepared yourself for post-college reality - nothing to do with ND.

Zone

I appreciate your concern Zone. It's nice to have a father-figure here on Feedback looking out for oneself.

L.Unplugged

According to the latest science, its your genes and how you take care of yourself that matter, not your age. If you take care of yourself, you should be able to know most of what you did when you were young when old.
There are people in their 70s that are more physically fit than people that are 18.
The past tour has been argueably their best. The band is in their 40s now, they have only improved with age!

Back
Top Bottom