The most important question to ever be asked on this forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuvandPeace1980

War Child
"Now that I have your attention" :bump:

Can anyone help me. A few months ago I asked a question and did not find that answer to it. A long time ago just after ATYCLB came out there was a cover of If You Wear That Velvet Dress performed by an Artist who I think might be the lead singer of Portishead.

At the time it was posted on the website u2log.com. I downloaded the mp3 at the time and sometime a couple of years later I deleted it. This song is awesome and I would really appreciate if anyone could let me know if they know the name of the artist or the mix etc.. I need that song, it's excellent.

PS:It is not the Jools Holland version(it's better)

Does anyone know ?

Cheers & Thanks

Bring It On...

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMBLE!
lightsabersmiley.gif

Well maybe not the most improtant question asked on this forum...but the most Important thing to do before asking a question on this forum is

1. Dont be a new member asking for Shows before they have been preformed....and

bart.gif

/End Thread Hijack

Aardvark747 said:
Fantastic! But how do I get to use them on here?:scratch:

On Web-Smiles you just click on them, and up where it says Click on a smile to see the code, under that a code pops up, and you just copy and paste that.

On the star wars one, All I've done is just right click, and copy and paste the url.

Aardvaark are you going to Cardiff 29/06 ?
I want to go to the concert with someone but I don't know anyone, I am from Australia :)

LuvandPeace1980 said:
Aardvaark are you going to Cardiff 29/06 ?
I want to go to the concert with someone but I don't know anyone, I am from Australia :)

Yay, an Aussie going to the UK to see U2, congratulations (on getting tickets for one!) :bow:

cool

I am getting in from Ireland on the 29th in the morning..
I have no idea where I will be or what the weather will be like, when r u guys gonna start lining up
I am thinking about 9am ? hahahah

Does anyone know the answer to this thread? it's really bugging me, there must be someone out there who knows this answer?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom