The Mofo->I Will Follow->Gone->EBTTRT->LNOE->UTEOTW->NYD->Pride Appreciation T

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joshua87

Acrobat
The Mofo->I Will Follow->Gone->EBTTRT->LNOE->UTEOTW->NYD->Pride Appreciation T

This is actually a serious thread by me....

Definitely the most bad-ass live moment of U2's career. Every song kicks ass; Edges screaming guitar in Mofo, the synthesized I will follow, Bonos falsetto in EBTTRT, and ending to LNOE especially. Just a genius flow of 8 of their best live songs :drool: :drool:

First one-third of Popmart Show: :drool: :rockon: :rockon: :bow: :bow: :dancing:

I don't think it's that great. I Will Follow after MOFO is pretty sweet, but it just goes on with the rockers for far too long to be enjoyable. A good show is all about balance. POPMART lacks in that respect.

Lancemc said:
I don't think it's that great. I Will Follow after MOFO is pretty sweet, but it just goes on with the rockers for far too long to be enjoyable. A good show is all about balance. POPMART lacks in that respect.

way to ruin the chain, man...:wink:

:up: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

U2 never should have dropped MIAMI from their POPMART setlists. That song totally kicked balls live and was the best ever segue into Bullet.

Love it all except for I Will Follow. The Popmart shows I saw or heard, IWF was waaaaay too sluggish, and they chopped it!

But the rest?

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

MOFO!!!!! :rockon:

I agree, that's pretty rocking. (especially Gone and Last Night on Earth :drool: ) But Miami-->Bullet-->Please-->Streets is better. :D And Discotheque-->Velvet Dress-->With or Without You-->Hold Me...-->One. (am I forgetting anything? lol)

POPMART, POP LIFE!!! :rockon:

popmart86 said:
POPMART OWNS!!!!!!!! i used to be the most interested in this tour, but then one day, zootv and the jt tour came into my life.:wink: :drool:

I think Popmart is better than Joshua Tree/Lovetown tours and on par with ZooTV.

MOFO!!!!!! :rockon:

Popmart's I will follow sucks big time. a very mediocre version and I hate Bono's voice here. also the flanger effect on edge's guitar doens;t make it better..

Back
Top Bottom