The making of the unforgettable fire video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jp7668

The Fly
I don't know if this has been asked already, or if this is the right spot to post it, but in The Making of the Unforgettable Fire video, there is a spot where you hear a guitar part playing and Daniel Lanois, and Bono are doing stuff with there arms. Looks like sign language, and they are both laughing. My question is, what song is that?

Thanks

I love that song. I've always thought it was strange that it was featured so prominently on the UF documentary, but then was not included on the album. I'm glad they included it on the EP, and on the double Best Of as well. Too good to be dropped entirely.

Thanks very much!!
Which double best of album? Is it a hidden track? I have almost every album, that is why I didn't know where it was from, because I don't have WAIA.

Thanks

Last edited:
The double best of album biff refers to is The Best Of 1980-1990&B-Sides (so the first best of with the bonus disc).
:wink:

biff said:
I love that song. I've always thought it was strange that it was featured so prominently on the UF documentary, but then was not included on the album. I'm glad they included it on the EP, and on the double Best Of as well. Too good to be dropped entirely.

I thought it was cool that they also featured the making of "Boomerang II" in the doc. That and "Three Sunrises" made up for zero coverage of "A Sort Of Homecoming". God, I love that album. I could watch the unedited tapes of those sessions from front to back and not get bored.

I think Daniel Lanois and Bono are doing what would many years later be known as the Macarena dance...anyone noticed?

U2girl said:
I think Daniel Lanois and Bono are doing what would many years later be known as the Macarena dance...anyone noticed?

Yeah I did!

*Does this mean, Bono and/or Daniel Lanois actually invented the Macarena, or at least parts of it* :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom