The majestic POP album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know it reminds me of an interview Bono did with Q magazine where he mentioned that he would love to remake POP , and i think he was talking about the order of songs but i think maybe hes got a problem with some of the tracks on it, i dont know. And people ill take another listen to Please, its probably suffers in my opinion by being placed on the album after three god awful songs.

zoobeatle said:
You know it reminds me of an interview Bono did with Q magazine where he mentioned that he would love to remake POP , and i think he was talking about the order of songs but i think maybe hes got a problem with some of the tracks on it, i dont know. And people ill take another listen to Please, its probably suffers in my opinion by being placed on the album after three god awful songs.

God awful - in your opinion.

the second half of Pop is quieter than the first but I don't know that makes it weaker. It's also a hell of a lot darker (which I've come to appreciate).

I gotta give some love to Playboy Mansion though. I just love that song. . .it might be my favorite on the album. I'm not sure what happened that so many people dislike it. To be honest I can't really explain why I like it, but I just do. . .Did they ever make a video for it, cause if they didn't I've got one in my head for it already.

Over time I've come to appreciate Pop as a really creative and nice turn out by the band.

Back
Top Bottom