the life and times of jonny swallow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i remember fondly when this young, well mannered, handsome, sexy, delicous, scantily-clad, vavacious animal first arrived here. he truly was a fan, not a troll.

he brought some interesting perspective to the works of u2. he truly was a fan, not a troll.

he showed us pictures of himself drumming. he has shown great interest in political debate in the past, but as i have, he grew tired of it. he was truly a fan, not a troll.

he used to only post about u2, and related topics. later on, as he grew tired of this place, he began to change his posting style, yet still... he was truly a fan, not a troll.

clearly tired of the english language, in a similiar fashion to radiohead being tired of guitars, swallow began taking "g" lessons. this caused great ammounts of controversy in cloud cookoo land, as some thought he was the next speed skating hitler. indeed though, he was not. that distinction is rightfully distinct of chris kattan on snl during weekend update. he truly was a fan, not a troll.

swallow has not posted a u2 related thread in over 5 years, my dear friends. he has misused this forum to shove his messages, his propaganda of hate down all of our throats. there is a chance that the true swallow...has...in fact... had his skull cracked open and had the goo...feasted out by cannibalistic tribal members in michigan or arkansas. if this is the case, it would make sense that he is in fact, a zombie. for this exception, i say we treat him with respect and just nad and ha him. he was truly a fan, not a troll.

although i must say, that back in the summer of 2390, swallow and i conversed with me in an odd fashion. he refused to cover himself with clothing, citing irreconsilable (sp?) differences. so he just wore socks. what an odd fellow. he was still truly a fan, not a troll.

to close this off, id like all of you to say one thing you can manage to tolerate of him, and two or more things you hate about mr. swallow. he has become the leader of this forum in the sense of vacutism, so please show him his place in the magical and made up world of www.interference.com

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 02-11-2002).]

One good thing about johnny:
(1) he's krunk

Two bad things about johnny:
(1) he is now a zombie
(2) there is nothing more ridiculous than a man in his party socks.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Swallow gives zombies a bad name.

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom