The LemonMelon cartoons' website is finished!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Add it to your favorites, ya'll. :sexywink:

http://hometown.aol.com/comiczooropa/u2lemonadestand.html

And to celebrate (and to keep this from being spam :uhoh: ), here's a brand-new cartoon for you. :D

u2lemonadestandxv0.gif

elevated_u2_fan said:
:applaud:

I don't get the part about "all your children being born naked" though... :scratch:

:reject:

You had to be there. It happened when the Fake Edge came here in 2004. He used that threat on anybody if they didn't like HTDAAB. :lol:

The mods should be happy about this, because I'm seriously considering going premium so I can have a signature now. :sexywink:

BTW, an avatars and signatures section is coming soon to the website, and I'll make personalized ones if you wish. :wink:

Oh elevated_u2_fan, how far you've come post count wise ever since I woke you up from your deep slumber. :heterosexual:sexywink::

xaviMF22 said:

I likes your "number 7" avatar better :wink:

:( Yeah, I miss it quite a bit. (I still have it saved though, so it could make a comeback!)

But, out with the old, in with the new. :wink:

So...

1. New website

2. Three new animations in a week

Do you know what this means???

It's time to look deep inside myself and come up with a huge, fantastic new episode! :happy: Don't know how long it will take, but even if I have to dream it all up again, I will make sure it's special. :sexywink:

Here's some ideas I have for future episodes:

picturets2.jpg

:happy:

Oh, here's another one:

"Edge is hired by Kramer Guitars to save their company by making the greatest guitar of all time, but due to their lack of funds and parts, Edge buys plutonium and other radioactive parts and creates a guitar that has a mind of its own and becomes a ruthless killing machine that is bent on eliminating hip-hop from the face of the earth.

(Stephen Colbert guest stars)"

:|

Well, he has to walk to store and while he's walking there he catches fire. Then he sets the store on fire. :happy:

OK, here's another one from the vault:

"Larry invites the band up to his summer house which is haunted by the ghost of that guy who sang Freedom For My People. Edge sets the lake on fire. :happy: "

Back
Top Bottom