The Last U2 CD You Hear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Ok stranded on an island time... (because I'm bored)

What is the one U2 CD you would bring with you if you had to choose? I'm not saying this is sensical, I just want to get a feel for what your reasonings are.

I would bring AB because it rocks my socks, saved my life and continues to inspire me (even when I'm not listening to it).

I have an Achtung Baby silver necklace - what can that get me? ;) (It better be good, because it's a very very prized possession)

HelloAngel said:
I have an Achtung Baby silver necklace - what can that get me? ;) (It better be good, because it's a very very prized possession)

Sweet stuff!

200 coconuts, 10 halibuts, and a monkey that can say "u2."

do you have to build your own cd player ??

I choose emm POP .... ,

but to barter
I'd barter for eveyone elses CD ..make a great big mirror type thing that reflects the sun sending a signal to search parties .. get my ass off the island in time for the U2 concert kick off

you have no idea how long i've been waiting for someone to ask me that:happy:

i have a standard answer that i hash out to people when tehy ask me what my favourite album is which follows these lines:

"well, personally i think achtung baby is their best album and allround probably my favourite but (and this is where this thread fits in) if i were stuck on a desert island with only 1 cd it would have to be Joshua Tree"

the reason?i couldnt live without Streets basically :shrug:

I'd take The Unforgettable Fire because it is the perfect album.

I would definately bring the first Best of Album.. That way there's a little bit of everything.

Since its release, ATYCLB has been my favorite...but...lately...I do believe my favorite is AB...and that might be a semi-permanent decision. Therefore, that's my choice.

Gloria would remain just a memory for me.......

Cause id go for Unforgettable Fire...has more feeling than all the other albums....a range of moods

my own burned cd with all their songs

if thats not considered cheating :uhoh:

di_g said:
you have no idea how long i've been waiting for someone to ask me that:happy:

i have a standard answer that i hash out to people when tehy ask me what my favourite album is which follows these lines:

"well, personally i think achtung baby is their best album and allround probably my favourite but (and this is where this thread fits in) if i were stuck on a desert island with only 1 cd it would have to be Joshua Tree"

the reason?i couldnt live without Streets basically :shrug:

Me too.... I'd even be happy with a monkey that could play the Streets riff!

Re: Re: The Last U2 CD You Hear...

adam3000 said:

How did it save your life?

The same way music saves alot of lives - it righted some wrongs for me personally and helped me get thru some very tough times.

Gah are you guys kidding, I'd bring Zooropa with no regrets. You've gotta have fun, the island will be quite the "zoo" with all the wildlife. Plus I'll build the world I want to live in :) Anyway, yeah, Zooropa. AB is too depressing, JT I can play through in my head, much like Sgt. Pepper, so Zoo for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom