The lads in NYC...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I know where Bono lives in New York.
I know Adam also has a place here.

I was wondering if anyone knew where Adam lived here.

(I am not a stalker, I am just curious.)

Oh, and Larry is a part-investor in a bar that will be opening around the corner from my apartment, hmmmmmm interesting....

Originally posted by ouizy:
Oh, and Larry is a part-investor in a bar that will be opening around the corner from my apartment, hmmmmmm interesting....

heeheehee...I know what I'd be doin' if I were you!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

I have no idea where Adam's place is in NYC. Please tell me where Bono's is. I've been wanting to cruise by for some time now.

ps-I'm not a stalker. Just curious how the other half lives.

please don't post the addresses.

if you trust the person the least you can do is send it via email.

this is an issue of respect.

------------------
This is Tiger the Lion
Gimme the Knuckles of Frisco
If there?s danger in the language, gentlemen,
I suggest no further use of the two-way radio.

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 05-07-2002).]

Originally posted by kobayashi:
please don't post the addresses.

if you trust the person the least you can do is send it via email.

this is an issue of respect.

Amen. I don't see the need in seeing how the other half lives... As long as they live, that's the most important thing.

For every non-stalker, there is a Mark Chapman just waiting around every corner. Please be cautious and do not post private information about the band here.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

For every non-stalker, there is a Mark Chapman just waiting around every corner. Please be cautious and do not post private information about the band here.

Amen sister! Sometimes I forget this is a public forum...the way we throw around information is a bit scary...I never thought about that before.
Thanks for the eye opener...

Summer - I heard that Larry was thinking about buying a farm in Nyack (north on the Hudson River) - Haven't heard anyone else talk about that, so I don't know if it's true or not

Hey ouizy... how did you find out where they live?

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

i agree about NOT posting the address of where any of the band members live. just doesn't seem like a good idea.... plus, i heard that bono had a problem with a freaky person at his nyc apt. during the last tour, and that is NOT good.
frown.gif

without posting the address, someone told me that adam lives in the same place as bono. who knows if it's true...

if you don't mind sharing the info, ouizy, what is the bar that larry's investing in? if you don't feel comfortable posting it here, my email addy is u2fannyc@yahoo.com. thanks!
smile.gif

and while you're at it ouizy, once said bar opens you better be hanging out there with Alice and I. [as if I needed another excuse to drink beer]

Originally posted by wolfwill23:
I have no idea where Adam's place is in NYC. Please tell me where Bono's is. I've been wanting to cruise by for some time now.

ps-I'm not a stalker. Just curious how the other half lives.

I totally agree. Let the band have their
privacy.

Originally posted by sharky:
and while you're at it ouizy, once said bar opens you better be hanging out there with Alice and I. [as if I needed another excuse to drink beer]

here here! of course going to the band members homes is completely unacceptable, but patronizing larry's bar is A-OK!! jenny darling, i'll be the resident alkie with you! lol... j/k!
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

OK folks, maybe this thread was a bad idea.

As for the bar, a couple of people have bought the old "Clementine." It is a place on the corner of 8th street and 5th avenue. Supposedly they (incl. Larry) have invested money to open a bar/club/Asian infused theme place. Should be interesting.

As for Bono's address, well I guess the best way to find out is to do a search online on New York's newspapers for the location. Since it is public knowledge (i.e. already printed in a number of papers) I won't give the address, but will tell you it is available.

bye

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Amen sister! Sometimes I forget this is a public forum...the way we throw around information is a bit scary...I never thought about that before.
Thanks for the eye opener...

How many people are registered/members of Interference.com?

Hey, F off everybody. I'm not asking for the address! It's not like I want to go and stalk Bono or something. Being in Grad school at NYU, I've got far more important things to do with my time. However, I would like to see the building. Just curious. When I lived in Las Vegas, I would take friends and relatives to see Wayne Newton and Mike Tyson's house all the time. Again, it was no big deal.

Hey, F off everybody. I'm not asking for the address! It's not like I want to go and stalk Bono or something. Being in Grad school at NYU, I've got far more important things to do with my time. However, I would like to see the building. Just curious. When I lived in Las Vegas, I would take friends and relatives to see Wayne Newton and Mike Tyson's house all the time. Again, it was no big deal.

well that's really great that you're busy and all, not to busy to tell us off apparently, but posting the address on this board does not in any limit the knowledge to you only. that is the point. read above for my reference to email for those who can be trusted. no one accused anyone of being a stalker, it is a matter of not making the information freely available.

grad school at NYU, eh? good luck!

Whoa...Yeah, I agree with what others have said. That's pretty harsh. And I also agree about not posting the address. The guys deserve their privacy...But I wouldn't mind going to Larry's bar (if I ever get to NYC!).

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

you don't have to be registered to view.

Ok, then how many people have viewed this site? How many members are there on this site? Just curious...if you don't know, maybe you could tell me who would have these answers...thanks.

Originally posted by MBH:
Ok, then how many people have viewed this site? How many members are there on this site? Just curious...if you don't know, maybe you could tell me who would have these answers...thanks.

hello MBH!
i am guessing very few people would have these numbers. the person possessing this information of who i am most sure would be elvis but sicy appears far more frequently and i would wager a bet that she also would know.
ttyl
biggrin.gif

hello MBH!
i am guessing very few people would have these numbers. the person possessing this information of who i am most sure would be elvis but sicy appears far more frequently and i would wager a bet that she also would know.
ttyl
biggrin.gif

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by MBH:
Thanks!!!

no problemmo!
hope your day is a bright and sunny one
biggrin.gif

it sure isn't for us canadien's.
wink.gif
it's raining in the capital
frown.gif

Just so all you guys know, every time an apartment or house is bought and sold in New York City (and probably anywhere else in this country), it's a matter of public record. I'm not going to post it here, but if any of you guys really want to find out where Bono's apartment is, do a little Internet search work and you'll find it.

If you want a hint, it's exactly 8 blocks from where I live. Oh, wait. That doesn't help you. But it's kinda cool to be able to say I live 8 blocks from Bono!

no need to get all pissy and tell everyone to F off. no one was mad at you for asking about his address, people were just suggesting it be given via email to respect his privacy by not having it show on the ubb, that is all.
it was common decency.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by playtheblues:

If you want a hint, it's exactly 8 blocks from where I live. Oh, wait. That doesn't help you. But it's kinda cool to be able to say I live 8 blocks from Bono!

hmmm, we must live very close to each other, because bono's building is 6 blocks south of where i live... (but in NYC, let me tell you, that 6 blocks makes a world of difference in price/neighborhood!!)
biggrin.gif

yeah, Bono lives in the rich nice section of town, Ally lives in the cheaper crap section of town, and I live way out in Brooklyn. Way out!

and why does everyone keep saying F off? the F is my train and frankly, I like getting on it if it takes me to where I want to go. I don't think it goes by Bono's apartment though [unless he lives in Queens!]

Yes he does, exactly 81 blocks north of me, who lives 88 blocks south of Ally, and another 8 blocks from playtheblues in one direction or the other!

Back
Top Bottom