The Joshua Tree vs Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for the Tree. Just do it.

• The Joshua Tree

Votes: 121 80.7%
  • Bomb

Votes: 29 19.3%

• Total voters
U2girl said:

"Come on, vote for the Tree."

"Come on, vote for the Fire."

"It makes me want to scream Bomb is winning against Boy."

It's painfully obvious you want to see Bomb lose in any poll it's in.

The question is not whether I want it to lose or not - the question is whether or not I've swayed people to vote in a certain way. I have not.

"I just wanted to see how Bomb would fair against the 'classics'" - this is what I was referring to. The meaning of these polls, in which I agree with Gibson Girl. I didn't say anything about swaying anyone - I don't think anyone did.

why cant people just prefer one album over another without being told there not allowed to?

The Joshua Tree.

You all know I love Bomb, but in my opinion, NOTHING can compete with The Joshua Tree for best album of anything.

'Tis a silly poll.....I don't think I have to say which one I'm voting for, let's just say most of us felt similiarily.

There are better polls we could do...how about Zooropa vs The Unforgettable Fire, could be interesting.

Wow... I imagined that the discussion over this poll would get here, I knew it... We all know that there are people here that hates HTDAAB and would like to see it burn (exagerating ok? eheheh:wink: ), but there's no need of this kind of foolish discussions. I understand that there may be people who praises JT and that's why they do not accept thet HTDAAB is better. What I do not accept is people that have limited visions (and tastes, by the way) and do no accept that U2 still can make good albums (as the Bomb is).
For the guy that could not believe that 6 people ha already voted HTDAAB, I'm one of them, I love JT, I consider it a masterpiece (I do not dislike any U2 album...), by The Bomb is my fave one (not necessary to explain why again in this forum:wink: ).

Lemonfix said:
There are better polls we could do...how about Zooropa vs The Unforgettable Fire, could be interesting.

Yes, but if we did that, HTDAAB wouldn't have a chance at losing something. :wink:

Seriously, though. I think that'd be a good idea. Or, if we want to keep with the HTDAAB theme, we could do HTDAAB vs. ATYCLB, if we haven't yet (hard to keep up with all these polls :angry: ).

JT this time - It's an all time classic album whether you're a U2 fan or not

Back
Top Bottom