The Joshua Tree -Remastered (Pictures of contents)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Awesome....

Contents;

JT_contents-1.jpg

Book;

JT_book-1.jpg

Open Book;

JT_OpenBook.jpg

Dvd, cds;

JT_dvd_cd_cd2.jpg

I bought mine at best buy and had 2 copies of the Joshua Tree inside. 2 Joshua Trees, 1 Bsides, 1 DVD. This happen to anyone else

What's the material like holding the discs? Is it digipak cardboard or something? No plastic jewel cases?

Muldfeld said:
What's the material like holding the discs? Is it digipak cardboard or something? No plastic jewel cases?

the discs slide in and out of cardboard.

so i suggest just burning them or else they'll get scratched to hell after prolonged usage i suppose.

david said:

the discs slide in and out of cardboard.

so i suggest just burning them or else they'll get scratched to hell after prolonged usage i suppose.

Yeah, PJ's the worse, everything they release now is this way...

I find it annoying, but oh well...

Thanks RedrocksU2 for the photos of the Deluxe Edition. It looks gorgeous!

Up here in Canada we have to wait a couple weeks. Anybody up for scanning the liner notes and the essays?

EdgeVox said:
I bought mine at best buy and had 2 copies of the Joshua Tree inside. 2 Joshua Trees, 1 Bsides, 1 DVD. This happen to anyone else

no but that is awesome. Now you have one JT to scratch up and one to leave pristine.

I love the prints, I didn't know they were included and it was a wonderful surprise! For now as a college student I'm trying to figure out how to display them without damaging them (i'm thinking those plastic bag protectors prints sometimes come in) so that one day I can frame them...maybe mount them with the old record if I buy the new one...

haha holy shit that package looks perfect! cannot wait to get my hands on this! thanks for the pictures!

also buying my Dad a copy for christmas since it's so damn cheap on the internet!! I got into U2 after borrowing his copy of The Joshua Tree 6-7 years ago and pretty much fell in love from then on!

I was pretty young though so didn't really take great care of CDs back then though so it got kinda scuffed and scratched and I've since bought the album on LP and downloaded the MFSL album but never replaced his copy so to make up for it this set looks like the perfect way to pay him back with interest if you get me! :wink:

MandyMarie said:
So what exactly is in the book? Is it similar to the one from the HTDAAB set?

No, it's different, If I remember correctly.
It's VERY well done.....I can't believe I wasn't as excited to get it.

*Listening to it now*
:D

U2Soar said:
Thanks RedrocksU2 for the photos of the Deluxe Edition. It looks gorgeous!

Up here in Canada we have to wait a couple weeks. Anybody up for scanning the liner notes and the essays?

When can we buy it in Canada? I see that it's in the Canadian Itunes store now :combust:

RedrocksU2 said:

No, it's different, If I remember correctly.
It's VERY well done.....I can't believe I wasn't as excited to get it.

*Listening to it now*
:D
GIMME.

Back
Top Bottom