"The" Joshua Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is a pic of the plaque and of a lizard that was living in the Tree!

Monument.jpg

Lizard.jpg

Nuala said:

You stayed at the Golden Nuggett?? We did too! That is so funny! We were there from May 10th-15th. The pool was awesome! My husband went through the tube in the shark tank. I took alot of pictures of Fremont street to compare to the ISHFWILF video. It was really fun to have walked where they did. I can post some pics also. You went to Bodie? I would have loved to do that but we didn't have the time. I would love to see pictures though!!

Funny! We missed you by a couple of days! We also did the shrark tank slide. I have a ton of photos too. Great place to stay. Great trip also.

Last edited:
:bump: :wave: Hello

Posting from the Harmony Motel here. I visited The Joshua Tree today. I found it easily with no problem at all. It felt a little sad to see the tree on the ground. But it was beautiful out there, so silent. Took lots of photos and will post a few as soon as I get them on here. As far as I could see from other peoples pics here, nothing has changed. Now I'm here at the Harmony and what a cute little place. Not even remotely run down or sketchy. Very nice, and the lobby is decorated with many U2 photos, the album, and they are obviously very proud of their U2 history. What an awesome day.

:)

Ebay? :lol:

Yeah it's a great little place now. I'd even call it MUCH nicer than some hotels I've stayed at. I love it here.

bonocomet said:
:bump: :wave: Hello

Posting from the Harmony Motel here. I visited The Joshua Tree today. I found it easily with no problem at all. It felt a little sad to see the tree on the ground. But it was beautiful out there, so silent. Took lots of photos and will post a few as soon as I get them on here. As far as I could see from other peoples pics here, nothing has changed. Now I'm here at the Harmony and what a cute little place. Not even remotely run down or sketchy. Very nice, and the lobby is decorated with many U2 photos, the album, and they are obviously very proud of their U2 history. What an awesome day.

:)

:applaud: I am so so so glad your trip was a success and that you weren't wasting gas driving up and down the highway in the frenzy to find the tree! Can't wait to see your pics! Enjoy your time there, take it ALL in!! I am so jealous :wink:

I have one or two pics so far, but I'll have more when my daughter gets them to me. Here's one

TheJoshuaTreeJan182008Cathleen1.jpg

That's me. You can see the tree on the ground in the distance. I am having a great time. Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom