The Joshua Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who is this U2 anyway? I can't be bothered even listening to them. They sounds as if they'd be rubbish.

Plus I got Thomas Dolby, Wang Chung and Devo spinning on my spanking new cd player at the moment. What geniuses!

There's this really great Amercian band from Athens Georgia called REM. Just released this really great album called Document and apparently Warner Brothers are looking at signing them on to their label for 5 albums. I dont think they'll be around for long.

I'll post more later, I gotta go tuck my t-shirt into my jeans and comb my mullet....

liamcool said:
Liam says WHERE DID YOU PUT MY DENTURES?!?

Axver says DENTURES ARE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE!

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MUSIC IS! ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT IS A FLASH IN THE PAN!

... AND A BLOODY NUISANCE! :mad:

The problem with The Joshua Tree is...
THERE
ARE
NO
FUCKIN'
COWBELLS!

djerdap said:
The problem with The Joshua Tree is...
THERE
ARE
NO
FUCKIN'
COWBELLS!

COWBELLS ARE THE SPAWN OF SATAN, I SHOULD KNOW I'VE MET HIM HE TRIED TO STEAL MY CURE CDS:|

Sorry, BrownEyedBoy. I would, but I've got tickets to see Winger and Skid Row tonight.

intedomine said:
Who is this U2 anyway? I can't be bothered even listening to them. They sounds as if they'd be rubbish.

Plus I got Thomas Dolby, Wang Chung and Devo spinning on my spanking new cd player at the moment. What geniuses!

There's this really great Amercian band from Athens Georgia called REM. Just released this really great album called Document and apparently Warner Brothers are looking at signing them on to their label for 5 albums. I dont think they'll be around for long.

I'll post more later, I gotta go tuck my t-shirt into my jeans and comb my mullet....

CD player? What is this newfangled thing you speak of? :huh:

Zootlesque said:
18 and life You got it
18 and life you know
Your crime is time and it's
18 and life to go...

:rockon:

Actually, what's scary is I have indeed seen Skid Row in concert. :reject:

In 1989 I ended up at a Richard Marx, Bryan Adams and Def Leppard Triple Header. It was not my choice, but, still, I could have said "no".

I just do not know what else to say now.

I finally listened to The Joshua Tree. It's pretty good, but the guys need to consider wearing eyeliner and teasing their hair if they want to last in the music business.

It would rele help if I knew who these NKOTB people are, according to my time machine they don't do anything until 1990:wink:

Feh, this U2 band, not gonna last, I'm gonna listen to my Michael Jackson album. It's amazing, I have the greatest feeling Michael Jackson has never molested a teenaged boy b4, but i'd never want to say anything to jinx that:wink:

Well... bands break up, that's what happens when differences come up within the band. I'll bet that U2 won't last long. They'll probably split up before the 90s are here. Or Bono will go solo. I'm almost sure of that cos he is such a stand-out in concerts. Don't flame me but that's what I predict. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom