The 'i detest Heartland with a passion'non appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: The 'i detest Heartland with a passion'non appreciation thread

Aardvark747 said:

:laugh:
This forum is getting better and better!:wink:

All we need is a notAardvark and this place will have gone completely and irreversibly loopy.

I like the title of this thread :lol:

But i do like Heartland, :wink: But not enough to go :coocoo:

I dont hate the song, but I dont like it very much. I especially hate the "Heartland worshippers" as someone else on this boatd would say! You know, the kind of worshippers who would start 3 different threads on the same damn subject!! :huh:

I quite like Heartland off the Rattle & Hum DVD, but it fades in and out to the Elvis Tour and Larry interview, so it's hard to get a proper handle on the song.

Is it available on CD at all, so I can give it a proper listen?

neil c said:
I quite like Heartland off the Rattle & Hum DVD, but it fades in and out to the Elvis Tour and Larry interview, so it's hard to get a proper handle on the song.

Yeah, pick up a copy of the RnH CD, it's got the full studio version

neil c said:

New fan? Rattle & Hum album has full version of Heartland. Def worth buying tho the album seems to have as many detractors as it does fans....

neil c said:

It's on the Rattle and Hum CD

R&H:rockon:

R&H should be found in every shop. Just look for the U2 cd w/ Bono shining a spotlight on the Edge !!!!!

neil c said:

Uhm, the Rattle And Hum CD?

I envy you. It's a long time ago since I knew so little about U2. You have soooooo much to discover!

Yeah, but Heartland doesn't suck quite as much as Bad or Where The Streets Have No Name. :|

Re: Re: The 'i detest Heartland with a passion'non appreciation thread

blahblahblah said:

Get the hell out of my forum!
(Canadiens sings "Get the hell out of my forum, motherfucker!" to the tune of the Darkness song)

Anyway, I am a Heartland fan. Not to say that I worship the song, which many do. I simply think it is a slightly above average U2 song.

Van Diemen's Land > Heartland > God Pt. II

Back
Top Bottom