The History Of U2 DVD-R!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Soar

War Child
The History Of U2 DVD-R

Wouldn?t this be a great DVD for our collection?! And a wonderful thing to introduce to people expressing an interest in U2 but who are not that familiar with them. Who wants to make it?

1. The 80s History montage ? from the beginning of Achtung Baby Videos (VHS)
2. The 90s History montage ? from the Best Of 90s Bonus DVD
3. Legends ? Biography ? VH1 - with both endings (the original with more of Pop & the ATYCLB addition)
4. The 2001 Brit Lifetime Achievement Award montage
5. The 2001 MTV Lifetime Achievement Award montage
6. The Story Of U2 ? Biography - MuchMusic

Was there a CNN World Beat montage?
Was there a Farmclub montage?
Was there a MuchMusic Band Interview (May 25 / 2001) montage?

Bonus Material ? The Biography Of Bono:
CNN People on Bono
60 Minutes ll on Bono
Love Rocks: Celebrating The Biggest Hearts In Entertainment award by the Entertainment Industry Foundation February 14 / 2001- was there a montage? - let?s ask u2.com to show it?!
Oprah montage on Bono
Was there a Larry King Live montage?
MusicCares Grammy montage on Bono ? hopefully someone captured it when it was on grammy.com?
The 2004 MLK Award Montage ? let?s ask u2.com to show it?!

Yeah...much better idea. U2 in DVD-A would sound SWEET! Plus it couldn't hurt to include bonus tracks etc :)

u2log reports that U2 will release The Best Of 80s DVD in November! Maybe they will include bonus videos like Gloria / A Celebration / Two Heats / (finally!!) Red Hill Mining Town / Spanish Eyes / In God's Country.

What other bonus features would you like to see?

Hawkmoon 269 (Live)

I wouldn't mind a bonus disc of The History Of U2 : - )

Last edited:
Night And Day - great video and song! But lyrically / vocally / and musically I feel it fits the 90s more. Would have fit very nicely on AB after Until The End and before Wild Horses.

U2Soar said:
u2log reports that U2 will release The Best Of 80s DVD in November! Maybe they will include bonus videos like Gloria / A Celebration / Two Hearts / (finally!!) Red Hill Mining Town / Spanish Eyes / In God's Country.

If that is true, I know what I want for Christmas! :hyper: And I must say, it's about blooming time they released it!!!

U2Soar said:
Night And Day - great video and song! But lyrically / vocally / and musically I feel it fits the 90s more. Would have fit very nicely on AB after Until The End and before Wild Horses.

I thought they'd put it right at the end of everything 80's related at the DVD.

Back
Top Bottom