the g8 concert live stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the setlist from the site:

Die komplette Übersicht finden Sie hier:

Auftritt
Seeed
Bangla
Beatsteaks
Perrozompopo
2raumwohnung
Peter Miles
Sportfreunde Stiller
Mo'some Big Noise
Michael Mittermeier
Silbermond
Leo Muntu
Die Fantastischen 4

Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni Ba
Die Toten Hosen & Bob Geldof
Youssou N'Dour
Campino, Bob Geldof & Bono (U2)
Jetzt live: Herbert Grönemeyer & Bono (U2)

so it's repeating, that means it'll take a while to ge to the end again :crack: oh well, I have to clean up dinnerstuff anyway cause i rused back up...

They must be re-airing it.

As far as the Bono/Edge rumor, I was wrong in saying AOL had confirmed it. Now it seems to have started on U2Tour.de when someone said they spotted Edge and Dallas. Then Spinner ran an item saying that AOL.de had confirmed Edge and Bono would do SBS. From there, AtU2.com picked it up (it's on the front page of their site.)

But it was never on the setlist. The original setlist always said Bono and Herbert would perform together. So we were misinformed. The InterWebs let us down!

silvrlvr said:
They must be re-airing it.

As far as the Bono/Edge rumor, I was wrong in saying AOL had confirmed it. Now it seems to have started on U2Tour.de when someone said they spotted Edge and Dallas. Then Spinner ran an item saying that AOL.de had confirmed Edge and Bono would do SBS. From there, AtU2.com picked it up (it's on the front page of their site.)

But it was never on the setlist. The original setlist always said Bono and Herbert would perform together. So we were misinformed. The InterWebs let us down!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :madwife: @ interwebs!

AchtungDude said:
Well, now my history essay is fucked because of nothing.

:love: that's how life goes when you're a U2fan!

:tsk: my teachers don't get it either...

so how many hours till Bono and Bob get back onstage?

AchtungDude said:
Well, now my history essay is fucked because of nothing.

You mean Bono, Geldof and Yousou are nothing? You've heard the great singer-activists of our generation! That's history in itself, tell your prof that!

(I'm disappointed, too. At least my boss is still out to lunch...)

and I thought I woke up just in time. OK, I'll have to let it play in the background. How many hours til Bono is on? Will I still be home? In the shower? Hair appt.? :happy:

Well, if I hadnt expected a U2 song then I wouldnt have been disapointed. Guess I'll have to stay up all night.

But I liked the geldof-bono-other dude preformance. Bono-goes-german wasn't my thing at all, but it was funny.

silvrlvr said:

You mean Bono, Geldof and Yousou are nothing? You've heard the great singer-activists of our generation! That's history in itself, tell your prof that!
Yeah! tell him that!
Bono sang good except for the german parts lol, and looked great and Geldof was really great too singing all you need is love and I loved all the Marley songs

Lila64 said:
and I thought I woke up just in time. OK, I'll have to let it play in the background. How many hours til Bono is on? Will I still be home? In the shower? Hair appt.? :happy:

You'll be driving to the hair appt. when he comes on.

^Actually, my guess was pretty good. The first post says the stream started at 8:30ET - it finshed around 2PM ET (5 1/2 hours).
I think Bono came on stage at 1:15.

Last edited:
Auftritt
Seeed
Bangla
Beatsteaks
Perrozompopo
2raumwohnung
Peter Miles
Sportfreunde Stiller
Mo'some Big Noise
Michael Mittermeier
Silbermond
Leo Muntu
Die Fantastischen 4

Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni Ba
Die Toten Hosen & Bob Geldof
Youssou N'Dour
Campino, Bob Geldof & Bono (U2)
Herbert Grönemeyer & Bono (U2)

the artists in bold are up now :crack: this will take a while!

Back
Top Bottom