The future of leaks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shaizari

Acrobat
Perhaps next time the layers that are used to mix new U2 songs will be leaked for all entrepreneuring mixers out there...

or

They might release in a boxed set as part of special features

or...

next time invite a group of U2 fans and floor them tons and tons oa alternate mixes of certain songs and force them to choose the mix they want or else they have to stay another night at Bono's house until they make their mind up.

Nah these are authentic leaks.

I feel it.

I called it.

I'm a very happy person right now. Sometimes you can't make it on your own is probably the best song I've heard since One.

The guitar toward the end....speechless... Edge you've done it again.

Hehe, this is definitely the real thing. It has the same version of Vertigo that we've been playing over and over for weeks (and that's on the single), and the first minute of LAPOE sounds the same as the promo video clip from Amazon. Plus, I'd be upset if they messed with the album any farther... it's just fine as is :)

A few of the big CD "clubs" have facilities within a few miles of each other in Indiana. You know the get 9 CDs for a penny type clubs. They hire college interns throughout the year. A large percentage of leaks come from these students having access to material a few weeks ahead of time in order to start mass producing them.

HAHAHA stars got the idea!!

we could pretend some more and say the files we got are really Atomic Bomb Outtakes and that Native Son, SkyHawk, Full Metal Jacket are the real songs.

That Bono, he's really pulled our legs this time.

Perhaps this was a permitted leak.

Cheapskates who will not purchase the album simply go the music a few weeks early.

The rest of us have two extra weeks to enjoy the music before we purchase our DVD copies.

Back
Top Bottom