The folks at NME have heard the WHOLE CD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
There are currently only two copies of the album in the country, and NME has heard one of them. Pick up this week's edition, dated October 2, to read a track-by-track guide.

If no one posts it in the next 5 days, I will leave this forum and get into Creed, Evanessence, Seether, and other seemingly meaningless, crap bands.

If you are in Los Angeles, you can pick it up at Book Soup on Sunset next Monday. It will be there then. Right now they only have the Sept 25th edition.

So, we are counting on our friends in the UK to help us out here, as you will have it first. :kiss:

Last edited:
So it begins!

The purchasing of mags that contain Atomic Bomb articles leading up to the release. I figure I'll be purchasing a few different music mags in the next month and a half.

*patiently waits people hating a song they haven't heard yet because of what NME says!:wink:

Well, if they don't describe EVERY tune as "HUGE ROCK BALL CRUNCHER" I'm gonna be upset :|

your name is AquariumDrinker. That's awesome.

aquariumdrinker,

is your name by chance a reference to Wilco's "I am trying to break your heart" - if not, forget i even asked.

Murray said:
If no one posts it in the next 5 days, I will leave this forum and get into Creed, Evanessence, Seether, and other seemingly meaningless, crap bands.

Oh don't do that! Purposefully driving a steel rod through one's head would be better than stooping to that level!

purpleblackeye said:
aquariumdrinker,

is your name by chance a reference to Wilco's "I am trying to break your heart" - if not, forget i even asked.

Um, i would think so. Same with you. Wilco is a great band btw.

hey, pretty cool of you to spot that vertigone,
(not to get off topic, i am excited to see wilco at radio city music hall on oct. 5th.)

...i am interested to see what the NME says. they are typically a snotty publication that looks down upon the big name bands, especially u2. they are more into the indie scene.

The name is from Wilco. I love that CD, but I don't know anything about their other work.

Sorry to throw the thread even more off topic.

brachanam9 said:
There are currently only two copies of the album in the country, and NME has heard one of them. Pick up this week's edition, dated October 2, to read a track-by-track guide.

...BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

david said:
I'll pick it up this evening, our local indie store carries NME. It is out now right?

here's what nme are saying online...ON SALE NOW!!!! go and get it somebody please!!! I'm out of the UK right now so can't lay my hand on a bloody copy!!!!

The World’s Greatest Music Weekly On Sale Now!

FREE with the issue! NME presents The Live CD: The Best Of The XFM Sessions 2004 featuring 14 brilliant tracks from Razorlight, Keane, The Killers, The Zutons, The Ordinary Boys, Bloc Party and more!
Razorlight – The Rock‘N’Roll Riot Tour kicks off! A story of four men, one massive ego, some amazing teeth and REM, Jamelia, Tom Cruise, Parkie, The Libertines and The Cure.
U2 – a world exclusive track-by-track on the new album

I need to read that article. I don't care if they're a magazine that always bashes U2 - I'm sure, if they do go to town and have a field day insulting the band, we can still read through that and find the truth about the songs.

Back
Top Bottom