The Fly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

charlieb

Babyface
Hey, quick question. What were the release dates for 'The Fly cd single and the 'Achtung Baby' album in the US? Did 'Fly' come out first? Thanks in advance.

Imagine being a U2 fan at this time. You're expecting another Rattle and Hum and you hear the first notes of The Fly.

A month later you buy the record and you hear that Intro Guitar for Zoo Station. If only I could've live those moments... :drool:

BrownEyedBoy said:
Imagine being a U2 fan at this time. You're expecting another Rattle and Hum and you hear the first notes of The Fly.

A month later you buy the record and you hear that Intro Guitar for Zoo Station. If only I could've live those moments... :drool:

I lived those moments. While a few of us enjoyed the excitement of the new sound, many U2 fans were turned off by it.

BrownEyedBoy said:

Oh dear god I would have LOVED that!

MrBrau1 said:

I lived those moments. While a few of us enjoyed the excitement of the new sound, many U2 fans were turned off by it.

Were you one of those fans that was turned off by it?

namkcuR said:

Were you one of those fans that was turned off by it?

No, I loved it. AB is my favorite album of all time.

Zooropa kinda turned me off, though I've always considered the title track genius.

I remember hearing achtung baby for the first time. I was a fan since U.F.

man: when the intro started of zoostation I thougth something was wrong with the recording or something..

a couple of hours later it would turn out to be my favourite record of all time together with ok computer...

how time has passed....:|

Back
Top Bottom